Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hello my girlie friends ......

Hello to all of you again .... just a little note to let you know I AM almost back and at it again ... it will be different this time .. I just would love to share notes, updates, and a bit of FUN things with each of you .. I have met the most WONDERFUL friends EVER through blogging, and this is such a wonderful means to stay in touch and share .. I'm getting things changed up a bit as you can tell .. I sooo have to learn all this new bloggy stuff again .. CHANGE !! I'm not so good with it .. probably NOT such a good trait .. but, that's me .. and. I do believe that the good Lord creates each of us to be just the way we are .. So, bear with me, and I will be back up and running soon, very soon..

Thanks for ALL the sweet notes and e-mails wondering if I was STILL around ... yep, I am, pushing through each day, and having a blast when I can .. God is GOOD ..

Well, chat with you all hopefully soon .. until then, have a wonderful, happy time and love ALL those around you .. Have missed you all soo much ..

post signature

12 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you again in the blogging world!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!! So glad to see you back again!! I hear you about the new Blog changes ~ still haven't figured some of it out, but so far doing okay with it :) Love the new look of your blog!!

    Warmest hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, sweet Tanza! You are so fresh & beautiful & the page changes are magnificent. So you!!!

    There is nothing like a day with sweet TeA, ever! Miss you, my precious friend ... tissue dabbing, sniff ... but lots of heart warming smiles & moments of love.

    Have a beautiful week, you beautiful woman ~
    TTFN ~
    Huggers of love,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sweetie...
    I love this post. You have been a very busy girl sweet friend. I can't wait to see pics.

    So happy you are back out and about. You have been sorely missed.

    Mnay hugs and much love sweetie, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sweet friend!!! I tried to comment sooo many times earlier, but it would not bring up your comment form... now it did, yippee!... I was sooo excited to see you posting again!... I love your new blog design and can't wait to read more... I have missed you my friend, welcome back!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a friend of dear Marydon - and she sent me an email and said to follow you. So here I am.
    I trust her opinion! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad your back. Missed you. I am still learning this new blogger
    Xo
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. how funny...i just posted for the first time since november last year! and you are the first blog that i have looked at in ages ~_~ glad that we will be learning the new blog ways together. cant wait to see your little treasures out on display again.
    xxxrosey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tanza, Marydon sent me an email that you are back. So glad to see you. I have taken a little time off in sadness as our sweet Golden was hit by a car and died. Doing better but it takes time.
    Your blog look is lovely and full of inspiration. Have fun and blessings always,
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. G'evening Tanza! I, too, felt Marydon's tug to wander your way ... so glad I did!!!
    Looking forward to stopping by again and again :)

    Myra (aka, Mevely317)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I came over from Marydon's blog to say hi, and like what I see, so I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tanza!
    I found you again thru Marydons blog also and welcome back!
    Your new blog design is gorgeous!
    Have always enjoyed reading your happy, positive and inspiring posts and looking forward to seeing whats new with you!
    I've been away for awhile too and am still figuring out the BLogger changes :-)
    Enjoy a happy day!
    Smiles, Lynn

    ReplyDelete