Wednesday, March 23, 2011

~ Spring is in the air ~

Hi sweet girlies,
Hoping this finds you all well, and with a happy, content heart .. This is probably my favorite time of year !! Just something about Spring, the renewing, new growth, and wonderful pleasant weather we are all enjoying ..
We've been really cleaning, planting, redid our white picket fence, and arbor .. trimmed everything back, and soo much is bloomimg already !! My herbs smell wonderful, and always reminds me of summer and FuN times .. It's amazing to see hard work pay off with such beauty .. Enjoy my time outdoors playing in the yard ..
Thought I would share some sweet bunnies with you, I've pulled it all out, and enjoy their sweet faces, and nothin' cuter than the bunnies bums, they all have the sweetest little soft tails, and most are blinged out .. hahaha .. enjoy your little peeks, I so enjoy visiting all your sweet decorated homes, and as always, you all inspire me so much, and I'm NeVer at a loss for decorating tips, and wonderful spring ideas ..
Again, hoping you are all happy, and truly enjoying each day, and the blessings that surround you .. soo much happening in this crazy world, I'm always so thankful to be in my home with my family safe, and taken care of .. God is good my friends, keep on keepin' on, and do some FuN things that tickle your heart, and speak to your soul ..
Enjoy this season of fresh renewal
LoVe and Hugs to each of you
~TeA~ xo

9 comments:

  1. Hi Tea :) You have some really cute & sweet bunnies ~ everything feels like spring ~ not feeling or looking like spring here in Michigan, as we had a nice winter storm with lots of sleet and ice ~ one of our trees that lines the front of our yard by the road came down last night, luckily it went into our yard and not into the road! I know the warmer weather is just around the corner, but it feels like it's taking it's sweet little 'ole time getting here, lol :)

    Warmest hugs to you, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI SWEET TEA~LOVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL COLLECTION OF BUNNIES, THERE IS JUST SUCH A SWEETNESS TO BUNNIES, THAT I JUST ADORE :)

    I HAVE STARTED SPRING CLEANING ALSO, I JUST LOVE TO GO SHOPPING FOR MY FLOWERS AND PLANTS!!!
    I CAN'T WAIT TO START DIGGING INTO THE EARTH :)
    SUNSHINE AND SMILES TO YOU MY FRIEND :)

    HUGGERS~XO~MARI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweet friend, I love all your darling bunnies and their cutie little bunny bums too!... everything always looks so pretty at your home!... your garden sounds wonderful, I love herbs too and can't wait for mine to grow... your garden is way ahead of mine, we are still getting snow a bit... wishing you a beautiful Spring day in your lovely home and gardens with your family!... love to you... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Easter decorations!! I wish Spring was here in my neck of the woods. Come see what my yard looks like now if you have a chance!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all your pinky treasures! wishing you a happy and creative weekend! di
    ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tea, I've missed you but sounds like you have been busy!!! Fun busy!! I can't wait til it warms up here for good so I can start planting. I love growing herbs also.

    Your bunny bums (LOL) are soooooo cute and all your little vignettes you have put together are so sweet. I spyed some of my things I made you also. Have a sweet weekend and keep blogging, we miss you and your beautiful pretties.

    Hugs
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet T ~ You can never know how much I've missed you. But happy you are enjoying being busy & having such fun.

    All your little Easter vignettes are darling! & so you!! You truly have such lovelies ... so pink, so cute, so sweet! Just like you!!

    TY for your sweet wishes, Harold is doing much better now, second surgery done.

    Love you, T.
    Hugs ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings from MI, Love your Easter pretties, can't wait to begin my decorating for Easter. Send some of your Spring weather here...anxious to get my hands dirty and enjoy my back porch. Your vignettes are adorable, thanks for sharing! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw your comment on my blog and wanted to say "HI" and I sure miss your posts. You're having way to much fun you need to keep us informed what's going on with you! LOL
    Think of you often, take care and have a great summer.
    Hugs
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete