Thursday, February 10, 2011

~ Happy Heart day ~

WHAT ?!! It's February, and almost Valentines Day !! Where oohh Where does the time go !! It's crazy how time just whizzes quickly by !! I really do just try to wake up, and enjoy each day, and everything that it brings !! Soo much goes on, and things I have to do, that I have a hard time keeping up !! HAHAHA .. Us girlies, ALWAYS need to go out and have some FuN too !! I DO always try to make FuN time, or I will go nutso !!

The weather has been very Spring like here, so unlike alot of you are in the midst of !! It's been a crazy month for all I think .. I LoVe the feel of sunshine on my face .. I've been blessed to play out in my gardens a BiT already .. LoVe playing outside .. nothing soothes the mind and soul as that .. and, to see everything a bloomin' .. I so enjoy the smell of it all .. Spring is almost here ..

Hope this finds you each doing well, and enjoying yourself no matter what kind of weather your having .. it's always so enjoyable to snuggle in too .. a cup of tea, and a good book or magazine is my idea of just relaxing .. the sun is a coming ..

Just thought I would wish each of you a wonderful, FuN, romantic (hopefully) Valentines Day !! I LoVe decorating our home, and setting a wonderful "heart" table .. everyone gets goodies at there setting, and a yummy meal of course !! Always a wonderful day .. These are just a FeW of my Valentines pretties out and about, I've seen soo many of your decorations, and just LoVe what you all do !! You are so creative, and some of you really deck things out .. You all truly inspire me, and it's always soo FuN to pop in and see what you have so creatively and cleverly put out to dress things up !! Thanks for always tickling my heart, and blessing me as well ..

See my pretty LoVe banner, that Ginger, from Glitter and Roses made for me .. I LoVe it, and it will stay on my pretty mirror for awhile .. It is soo mee, and so PeRfEct for my home .. She is so talented, and is ALWAYS coming up with something else I NEED !! LoVe that about you girlies, ALWAYS inspiring, and truly wonderful hearts you have ~

Til next time, enjoy the rest of your week, and have a wonderfully, blessed, happy Valentines Day and hopefully you will be surrounded by all those that your heart desires to be with !! Isn't LoVe grand !! Happy heart week-end to each of you, my girlies ~

BiG HeArT HuGs and KiSSes xo
~TeA~

14 comments:

  1. Hi Tanza... everything looks so pretty, I love your little heart garland!... I would leave that out all year long too!... Happy Valentines Day to you too sweet friend!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanza, I love your love banner and all the other pretty ornaments you have out for this special day.. so, so pretty! take care, Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry i havent ben visiting in such a long time...sending big valentines kisses to you. your posts always put a smile on my face.

    xxxrosey

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI SWEET TEA~OMG YOUR HOME LOOKS SOOO BEAUTIFUL AND ROMANTIC, LOVE THE BANNER GINGER MADE FOR YOU, SHE IS SOOOO CREATIVE :)
    OH MY GIRLY FRIEND, I JUST LOVE YOUR COLLECTION OF SWEET REBECCA'S JAR'S :) I LOVE HER ITEMS :) I JUST WISH I HAD HALF HER TALENT.....LOL
    HAVE A HAPPY AND BEAUTIFUL VALENTINES DAY :)

    XOXOXO~MARI

    ReplyDelete
  5. My precious Tea ~ There you are, was just about ready to call & say 'are you ok!'

    You Valentine decor is cute as a button, T. I love the banner, Ginger is one awesome designer for sure. I'd use it all year round, too pretty to put away.

    What with all this romance throughout the house, your hubby better look out, chuckle!

    Happy Valentine's every day, sweet Tea ~
    Have a beautiful weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs & love,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tea, what beauties you have out for Valentines Day. Some look scrumptious to eat too. LOL You are too SwEeT to show the heart banner I made for you. I so enjoy when people LoVe my designs. So enjoyed hearing from you again, but glad you are having fun. You deserve some fun. Have a wonderfully romantic, beautiful Valentines sweetie.
    Hugs and Kisses
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Valentine pretties!!! I think I would keep them ALL out all year long. ;) Where does the time go my friend? I have lost two days somewhere with all the busy-ness around me. ;) Today included, but I am going to have a little fun time first thing this morning before I go on to the rest of the day. Sounds like you are having beautiful weather there in sweet Cali. We are waiting on ours here. LOL! You are an inspiration with your sweet posts and comments and all your pretties girlie!! If I ever plan a trip to Cali, we are SO going to have to get together for some girlie fun and pink shopping!! Big hugs to you and I hope you have a MARVELOUS WEEKEND sweet one. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you a very Happy Valentines filled with lots of romance! Your decorations are amazing,XO Christie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh girly...everything looks sooo wonderful. I hope your day was fabulous with your hubby and all those sweet peeps you love so much!

    Thinking of you and missing you~

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello sweetie! Your Valentines display is simply DEELISH! Yum Yum~
    Thank you for your darling visit! I love your sweet girlie goodies!
    Have a lovely romantic week.
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tanza, Thanks for following me on my blog,What a Beautiful Post !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your home is full of love! I've missed visiting~ I always leave with a smile~ xo, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tanza, you are just the sweet thing ever. Thank you!!!!!!
    BTW, yoru profile picture is movie star gorgoues!!!!!! Love it!
    Happy days doll,
    Jo
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your home shines with your loving personality!! Each corner is so sweet and so carefully decorated.

    Tea, I am sorry to read about your Lori. See how far I am to getting around to everyone? Been so busy with a space I have now at a local shop. But I want you to know that I think of all of the time and hope you are doing great.

    BTW, saw True Grit and thought of you! ;)

    xoxo
    Becky

    ReplyDelete