Sunday, December 19, 2010

~ Christmas Time Again ~

Well, hello sweet friends,

Just wanted to wish you ALL a very Merry, blessed Christmas time .. Once again, I've been neglecting my blog, BUT, have jumped around and peeked in to some of you and your beautifully decorated homes .. That's always soo FuN, and very inspirational to me !! You are all such a JoY to mee, and I am blessed to call soo many of you FRIEND !! What truly wonderful, kind-hearted women you are .. I've cried with some of you, and my heart has ached right along with yours at times .. And, than, I've laughed with you, and some of you always, continually crack me up !! I sure need my morning laugh at times, and KNOW just where and who to go to find it .. LoVe that about blogging ..

This has truly been a learning year for me, I have had some heart breaks in my life this year, I think it's part of just getting (50) hahaha .. so sensitive I am, and EveN more so, NoW !! Our children are doing wonderful, BUT, very much independent now, and our oldest is on his own, and our daughter is getting that itch to be on her own, I hate that children want (need) to leave home .. I want everyone under one roof, and I want to see them tucked in to their beds safely each night .. just knowing we are all safe and sound TOGETHER forever .. I'm sure this gets easier each passing year, BuT, came way to fast to this Momma .. And, lastly, our Lori went to heaven on December 3rd to be with Jesus .. Soo very SaD, BuT, it was time, she was ready, and in soo much pain .. She fought the good fight, and took care of alot of undone business in her life .. How fortunate to have the time to do so .. She passed soo content, and surrounded by all those that loved her, and cared for her .. Squeezed each of our hands to the last breath she took here .. and with a smile on her sweet face, and a tear running down her cheeks .. too much for me, BuT, it was quite something to witness, and see such peace .. Again, God is good my friends ~

Okay, NoW, happy .. At least you know where I've been, and kinda going through .. There has been two more nephews born into our already BiG happy family, sooo NoW this year we have 6 little baby boys around for Christmas .. I LoVe to be surrounded by babies at Christmas time .. There is soo much excitement and Joy in the air !! I've always enjoyed Christmas soo much, and there is something about it that makes me soo happy, and tickles my heart ..

This can be such a rough time of year for so many, missing those that aren't with us here anymore, or not being able to be with all our loved ones, BUT, I'm wishing you all a Happy time, and hope that each of you are able to enjoy the peace, LoVe and HoPe that only Jesus can provide .. I'll be a busy girlie the next FeW days, and, know that each of you will be as well, But, wanted to take the time to thank-you for just being the sweetest friends EvEr, and letting your kindness, LoVe and inspiration, always inspire me .. you are the BeST !!

Lastly, enjoy all your family and friends, and make sure you show LoVe, and kindness to each other .. LiFe is short, and remember to give BiG warm Christmas hugs to everyone .. this world needs happy ~
~ Soo BiG Christmas hugs to each of you ~
~TeA~ xo

21 comments:

  1. Everything looks just beautiful Tanza... love your little vintage elves... Merry Christmas to you my friend... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word Tea, STUNNING!!!!!!!! You have so many beautiful Christmas decorations!! LOVE all the stockings!! Is that a bunny by the bay that I see?? Love those :)
    Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful friend. Your comments have gotten me through some hard, dark days and I appreciate you so much!!
    Love you sweetie,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetie, Amy that is bunnies by the bay .. how funny you knew that, and picked her out .. I ahve soo many bunnies, and have collected them for 25 years .. insane, and I'm always pulling them out into my vignettes .. LoVe you sweet girl ~
    Huggers ~Tanza~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again Tanza... I must have looked at your photos before you posted your words... I am sorry you lost your sweet Lori, but she sounds so brave and strong, and now is in Heaven and not in pain any longer... I know what you mean about wanting your family to all be together and close and safe... I am so happy we met through our blogs and you always are so positive about life and leave me inspired in so many ways... Christmas blessings to you and your family... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you Sweet Tea...one of my dearest, sweetest friends.

    I hope next year we'll have more time to chat. I'm planning a long overdue visit to the West Coast in 2011 and I so hope we can get together for a tiny bit of fun. I need fun.

    Know that I love you very much and thank God always for your tender, giving spirit. In a world where people are often 'too busy' to notice the little things, you always seem to find time to dig deep and listen. I love your loving, compassionate, friendly self and will believe until my last breath that God sent you my way. Somehow, through you, I found His favor... I so blessed.

    I love you most~

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Tea ~ Was so good chatting with you earlier ... & it is so sad that Lori has passed, but she sits at the feet of Jesus & is there for His birthday celebration ... how blessed can one be!
    It is very difficult to say the least, to watch the final passage of life.

    On the other note ~ It is such a joy to have you in my life. You are just the sweetest & so filled with vibrant love & joy. For you & your friendship, I have been so very honored & blessed to have you call me friend, as do I you.

    You decor is absolutely as elegant & fun as expected ... you do have a beautifully decorated Christmas-y home, T. The elves & bunny are just precious ...

    Merry Christmas ~
    Have a blessed celebration ~
    Love & hugs ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello tea,
    Your home lookes so sweet and Christmas-y! I have missed your blog posts but understand, life gets busy! I am so sorry for your loss of Lori but Jesus was right there. We know the reason for this season, Jesus, the Greatest Gift of all! Wishing you much happiness, love, joy and peace this Christmas and in the coming new year. Hugs and blessings sent to you! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Tanza,
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss and I know how difficult it is to see someone pass. I've been down this road and it's bitter sweet.

    I love seeing the pictures of your lovely home.
    I see so many pretty pinks and lovelies that have you written all over them.

    Thanks for sharing your heart with us. You are very special and I'm so glad that our paths haved crossed.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Tanza :) Your home is so beautifully decorated for christmas, and love your pretty frilly stockings. Wishing you and your family a wonderful and joyous Christmas, and a Happy New Year :)

    Warmest hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Girl,
    Just got home from the happiest place on earth! No, not Disneyland, Country Roads where the temp this time of year stays nice and COLD for those of you that love cold weather. My thoughts are with you in losing your friend. It is never easy but being there will be something you will always remember and be grateful for. I lost a very close friend when I was in my late 30's, and I too stayed with her until the end. It's hard to put into words but I understand what you are saying. And lastly, worried about your kids moving out. Words of advice, enjoy that time, because they come back with spouses and then have babies too!

    Merry Christmas to You, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahaha ... Sue, you are one that always brings a smile to my face !! You always say the truth, and I KNOW you KNOW what that means about kiddies moving out !! Look how BiG your beautiful family has become !! You are awesome, and I LoVe everything you share .. You are soo honest about everything, and I soo admire you for that !!

    And, you have the most awesome store EvEr !! Everything I LoVe under one roof !! Very dangerous, BUT, Ooohh how FuN to visit you and your Country Roads family !! You guys are ALL the BeST, and wish you a very Merry, Happy Christmas ..

    LovE to you and yours Sue,
    ~Tanza~

    ReplyDelete
  12. HELLO SWEET TEA GIRLY,

    I SOOO KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN WHEN YOUR BELOVED KID'S LEAVE THE NEST :( I HAVE MY TWO GIRLS ON THERE OWN, AND IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE TROUBLE AND SLEEPLESS NITES WHEN THEIR OUT AND ABOUT AS TEEN'S HA!! ITS WORST WHEN THEIR ADULTS ON THERE OWN...LOL HOW WE WISH WE COULD KEEP THEM YOUNG FOREVER AND SAFE IN OUR ARMS :)
    I HOPE YOUR DOING WELL AS I KNOW YOUR DEAR ONE PASSED AWAY, I PRAY YOU FIND PEACE SWEETIE, BECAUSE YOUR JUST THE SWEETEST KINDEST SOUL :)IN BLOGGY LAND AND ITS BEEN A PLEASURE GETTING TO KNOW YOU THIS YEAR AND I PRAY MANY MORE :)
    BIG HUGLETS TO YOU AND A GREAT HOLIDAY :)

    XOX~MARI

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tea...I just did a post on my challenged efforts of getting a pretty pic of my tree. THEN, I scroll down and on my sidebar is a thumbnail of your beautifully lit and laden tree. How did you get the pic? The closer I got to my tree, the less the lights glowed. Anyway, and moving on....
    I love your vintage pixie elfs. I have never seen them with the candy cane - adorable. Also a favorite are your stockings...love, love, love them hung on the white cabinet.
    I like you find posting more frequent during this time of the year:-)
    Christmas blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tanza, so sorry to hear about Lori, it always breaks my heart to hear sad news, even when it's expected. She was a very brave woman.

    YOur home looks delightful! So, so pretty. My favourite time is at night when I light the tree and watch it sparkle and glisten.. I just love it! Just want to wish you and your family all the best for Christmas.. take care, Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tea, so nice to see your beautiful post. Your decorations are so cheerful and lovely, but of course!!! I am so lucky to have you for a friend. As I said in my last post, so many of you have become close friends and I don't know what I would do without your friendships. And YOU are one of those special friends. May you and your family have a wonderfully Merry Christmas.
    Hugs
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything is so beautiful! I really love those sweet stockings! Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas!!!
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Christmas again to you, Sweet Tea (I coined this, you know?????) :)! I want you to know that I will be thinking of you and your dear family and thanking God once again for both your love and friendship this year. You have blessed me more than I can say and I'm so honored to be included in your circle of friends.

    I am excited to see where the New Year leads... He is always faithful to bring into our lives exactly what we need, right?

    Lastly...know my love for you is forever. I'll never forget the day God brought you into my life. You mean so very much to me and I'm blessed over and over again by your faith in me and in your generosity to those around you.

    I love you Tea. Merry Christmas.

    Love, Rebecca & Steven (my "HE CAN DO ANYTHING MAN!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi T
    Your home looks beautiful and your pics are perfect...I expect to see some of your amazing collections in a magazine one day!

    Your year was similar to mine - the highest highs and the very sad lows, what a year of emotions.

    Thank You for being a fabulous blogland friend, I appreciate your comments more than you can imagine and am so grateful when you stop by.

    Thank You Again, Friend.
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Tea, Just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas...A Long distance (((Hug))...God Bless! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  20. Merry Christmas, sweet T! you are just a beauty that brings such joy to all who are privileged to know you. I so appreciate your constant friendship, so full of love. Thank you for calling me your friend, I so feel the same of you.

    Have a beautiful 'Christ'mas celebration with your family.

    Hugs & love,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Sweet Tea!! I have missed you my fellow pink loving girlie girl. I have been away too long. You and your pretties and your blog are as lovely as ever. I hope to catch up and find everyone again soon. I hope you remember, Teresa f/k/a Eclectic Pink Rose...I'm back in bloggyland under my middle name this time since that's what all my friends and family know me by. I'm happy to be following you again my friend and hope you pop in OFTEN and visit. Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete