Monday, November 29, 2010

~ Joanne Colettis NeW magazine reveal ~

Well hello and good evening to all you girlie girls,
Hoping this finds you all doing well, and snuggling in to nice and warm .. It's soo cool here ..The sun is shining brightly, BuT, the air has been soo cool .. We California people aren't used to cold .. hahaha ..
Well, speaking of snuggling in, what better way to do so, than a brand NeW beautiful, shabbylicious magazine .. YeP !! Joanne Coletti has just released this baby to be sold .. You have to get yours ordered NoW !! Before everybody else has one, and you are left without !! It is truly gorgeous !! Not your everyday magazine .. Every page is full of pure bliss, time worn charm .. beautifully displayed, and everything set up soo charming and lovely !! The pages are very heavy type paper, and there is NoT any advertisements or boring pages to this magazine .. If you know the lovely Joanne, and are familiar with her blog vintage rose collections .com you will be very excited to actually hold this in your sweet hands, and look over every page over and over again .. Can't think of a better way to curl up and relax .. Jump over to her, and check this out for yourself .. Sure to please each and everyone of us that has always adored the ruffled, tattered and worn look ..
Well, sweet ones, hope you are all enjoying this glorious time of year, and getting ready to celebrate our Christs' birth .. I've got everything decorated, and wrapped (I think)..hahaha..
Thinking of you, and wishing happiness and certainly JoY at this time of year ~
All my LoVe as always ~TeA~ xo



10 comments:

  1. Hello Tea :) I've put my order in for a copy yesterday, and can't wait 'till it arrives! This is going to be one of those magazines that you just CAN'T put down!! The pages that she's given us a sneek peak into are simply stunning!!

    We might just get some snow here in Michigan on Wednesday, which I am soooo not ready for!! I do have my christmas decorations up now, and I've done a post showing my pretty trees, if you'd like to come by and take a peek :)

    Have a wonderful week my friend!!

    Warmest hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tanza... I have already ordered several copies... I adore Jo~Anne... plus I am so excited, as she has featured one of my own photos in her gorgeous magazine... I know so many of the ladies in blogland are featured often in magazines, but this is a first for me!... her sneak peeks of all the photos looks so yummy... I just can't wait! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving... sounds like you are all ready for Christmas... much love to you my friend... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetie~
    I have got to get my order in for this magazine! Everything Jo=Anne does is just amazing :) The pages look so romantic an just what I love!
    You are ao lucky to be decorated and wrapped already!!
    love ya,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanza,
    I've got to get a copy of this. Thanks so much.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came over from Sweet Cottage Dreams and don't believe I've ever been here before. If I have, it's been a looooong time, sugar. Nice to meet you.
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that magazine! :) I love all of her work. She is so talented. I can't wait to get my hands and eyes on this book!

    Thank you for the sweet comments the other day. I always smile when I get a comment from you. :)

    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you are so right, T. She's got one lovely magazine filled with dream-i-ness for us all to enjoy. So glad you are back up, sweetie, have missed you terribly.
    Love you, hope you had a beautiful holiday celebration.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tea!!!! I've been missing visiting with you! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm off right now~this minute to order mine! Enjoy your holiday season~ Hugs, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought a copy of this magazine...I adore vintage linens and David Austin roses so I know this book will be a "Keeper". Thanks for sharing

    Carol
    Blessings from Good 'Ol Texas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tea...

    Oh how I'd love this mag..... I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for my own copy. Maybe I should ask for one for Christmas?

    Huggies,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete