Tuesday, November 30, 2010

~ Another beautiful must have ~

Okay sweet girlies,
Are you shocked ?! Two posts within 24 hrs... Soo NoT meee !! But, I have some more beautiful, wonderful to share !! It must be the darker evenings, shorter days, that make me just want to unwind, curl up in my favorite spot, (just anywhere someone is not) hahaha .. and read through my beautiful magazines and books, WELL ... Did you all know that I LoVe and adore the beautiful, talented Ms. Barbra Streisand !! Yep, EvEr since I was a little girl, I remember being fascinated and in awe of her talents .. that voice, the singing dancing .. All her movies .. I EvEn wanted my nose to be BiG like Babs .. Noo joke .. I tried to sing and act as her on stage .. what a crack up .. HuH ?! I always loved her gowns, and the way she dressed !! She is surely a talented woman full of class !! And, talented .. Ooohhh my !!

Well, guess what she has come out with her book .. and girlies, it's a beautiful tabletop book .. And, every page is full of her gorgeous, beautiful, charming home .. EvEry page also in a different room, or different angle in them .. She LoVeS everything that all of us girlies loVe .. I have to tell you, that I've NeVer seen a home like this EvEr before !! I promise you will be in awe of it, and won't put it down either !! Soo many beautiful ideas, and her collections, make me breathless .. The main area of her GIANT home faces the Pacific ocean, right in the Malibu hills .. Did I tell you I have been driven by this Hotel, I mean HOME .. You have to know someone that can get you in this private area, BuT, that we did !! BUT, to actually go inside, and sneak real peeks is EvEn more of a treat .. Soo IF you need another Christmas gift idea (for yourself) Go, RuN .. get this !! It is worth every penny .. You will LoVe the "Babs" too, if you don't already !!

Okay, I'm off to run and sit in my special place, to read and look some more .. Just wanted to share some pretty, and something to warm your hearts .. stay well and happy during this crazy, sometimes hectic time of year .. Be good and take time for yourselves .. If were not rested and well, noone else will be taken care of .. I LoVe all you girlies, and thank you again for always being soo sweet and caring .. You girlies are truly the BeSt ~
Blessings in this beautiful, blessed Christmas season
BiG HuHs ~TeA~ xo

19 comments:

  1. Wow Tanza, that looks gorgeous! Love those beautiful clothes hanging in the closet, and of course the home covered in luscious roses...how fun you have been by there in person!... enjoy your quiet time curled up warm and snuggy reading your new book!... love to you... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing!!!! Her home is so awesome!!!!
    I always wonder what kind of home the stars have don't you?
    Happy Holidays!
    Suzann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanza,

    Thank you for reminding me - after I saw Barbra on Oprah I decided to buy her book and completely forgot.

    I can't wait to get it - I want to see her closets...

    Thanks again, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO SWEET TEA,,,

    I ALSO ADORE BARBRA SHE IS AMAZING :) I THINK I HAVE SEEN ALL OF HER MOVIES.....LOL!! I WILL HAVE TO ASK SANTA FOR A COPY....HEEHEE

    HUGLETS~XO~MARI

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HAVE to have that book. I watched her on Oprah last week, and can't wait to pick up my copy! Thanks for reminding me.

    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue,
    I soo thought of you .. I swear I can totally see "Country Roads" in several of her rooms .. Her collections are just AMAZING !! I thought I had alot of my collections !! You have to go get this book !! You will LoVe this I promise !! See you soon, I'm sure ~
    Hugs ~tanza~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, sweet T, I can see you now ... thrown into the arms of that gorgeous home, surrounding yourself (me, too) in those pinks ... beautiful home ... time to hit the store for this one. Think our home needs even more 'touches' now I've seen these 2 mags.

    Huggers of love, sweet T ~ Marydon

    word verification is 'restup'

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS Are you using your rose chintz tea mug?
    Huggers, Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there....found you over at Julie Marie's....what a pretty spot you have....warm and comfy...just the spot to read that new book of your's by MISS S.

    Xo

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tea, so good to hear from you. After I read your first post about Joanne Colettis mag I ordered it before leaving for work. Cant wait to get it. Love her painting. And now BARBARA has a book. Be still my heart. I have always loved her, doesnt she have an amazing voice? Who knew she liked the same decor we do. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoying the Christmas season. Stop by and see my new Etsy shop. Doesnt have much in it yet, but I am working on it.
    HUGS to you!
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi tea!!!!!

    I so loved hearing from you....I have missed ya.

    The book looks wonderful and I will surely have to have it! Yikes....well, another Christmas present my hubby will have to purchase. Hehe.

    I do hope you are doing well and enjoying this lovely time of the year. I am on the mend so you will be seeing more of me.

    Love and blessings, Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the "Heads UP" on Barbara's book. I have always held a fascination for her along with the beauty of Malibu. I will anxiously be awaiting my copy as I just did a BIN thru Ebay. Being a No. Californian for more years than I care to count..this will be like "coming home again".

    Carol from
    Good 'Ol Texas

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would of never thought Barbara Streisand liked girlie things like that... I'm quite surprised! From what you have posted I really like what I see especially a peek of all those lovely romantic dresses hanging up.... ooh la la

    Tanza Dear, I I love it when you stopped over.... you always have something SO sweet to say.... I enjoy reading your comments and not only that, but just reading anything you have to say.... YOu are so adorable in every way.

    Sending Big HUgs to you*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tea....as always, thanks for coming over sweet girl:-). I heard that Barbara is a big time doll collector and loves pretty things. Definitely a "must read" book, thanks for letting us know about it! Happy Holidays...xo, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sweet friend!
    WOW, I never knew Barbara Streisand was into design! What a beautiful book, I would love to sit with a cup of tea and look through, it looks wonderful!! And I still dont have Jo-Anne Colletti's magazine but I want it soooo bad!!
    Love ya sweetie,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tea, so glad you got your card and you LoVe it! Oh sweetie, I am so sorry about your dear one, but we both know she is in paradise now. I know it was so hard for you but you were there with her and I KNOW that gave her strength and much happiness. You were her angel. Hope you have a Very Merry CHRISTMAS!!!!
    Love you
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Tanza,
    Wow thank you for sharing this wonderful new find with us, I am headed out tomorrow to get this book, I cannot believe how beautiful it is. I just wanted to add I purchased Joannes magazine and I just love it! I to love curling up with a good book or magazine...I cannot tell you how many times I've looked at it, I have decided to read every inch of this book so I am taking my time with the reading part but had to sneak several peaks at the beautiful pics. I am new to blogging and just wanted to say hello, if you get the time please pop over and visit my blog. Have a wonderful and happy holiday and new year!!!
    Lorene

    ReplyDelete
  18. I looked through her new book and it was amazing! I couldn't believe she even had a candy shop, a gift shop, a doll shop and many other shops just so she could display her many collections! That was unreal.

    ReplyDelete