Monday, August 2, 2010

~Pretty PiNks and Mercury glass~

Hi my girlie friends,
Hoping you are all happy, relaxing a BiT, and enjoying these last sweet days, before we get back into the "school and schedules" mode once again .. My son goes back to school on August 17th, soo not too far away !!

We've really been enjoying these lazy days, doing lots of FuN things, and going away for short times, to places close to home !! There is soo much to do in Southern Calif.. we don't have to go to far, to be at the beach, in the mountains, or in the deserts .. All beautiful places to stay in !! The weather has been amazing this summer, with NeVer really getting above the low 80's, very pleasant, and the breeze in the evening is soo cool !! I've been loving it, cuz I'm NoT a good heat kinda girl !! hahaha ..

This week-end, I spent time cleaning and rearranging some pretties, and I always think to share them with you !! DiD you know this girlie just LoVes mercury glass, and have plenty of it around .. Candles look soo pretty shimmering in these in the evenings .. I usually fill them with sugary PiNk candles, they smell soo yummy too .. the little ones are the sweeties they decorated my birthday table with .. I adore all the little labels on them .. soo mee .. Don't you think the mercury goes soo well with the pretty crystal tops, and anything PiNk !! Something soo romantic and calming to mee !! That is one of my down falls, if I LoVe something, I kinda go overboard collecting and displaying all of it !! LiKe I've shared before, if something speaks to my soul, or tickles my heart, I'm sold !! People always say "what are you going to do when you tire of all this stuff ".. Gosh, in all my years, that really has never happened, styles change, decor may change, BuT, I believe when you just LoVe and adore something, it's truly a passion, and I would be soo SaD, not to want to collect "things" that speak to mee !! I am more choosey now, only because, where ooohh where, is this going to goo ?! But wait, I WILL find a place always for a newfound treasure .. The hunt has always been one of the BeSt parts of collecting, and then to be able to share our excitement with others who understand this crazy disease Even more FuN !!

You girlies are truly the BeSt, and I soo hope you are blazing the trails on the hunt, for a totally, sweet, tickle the heart, uncovered treasure .. I soo enjoy my visits, and stories you all share with me .. I hope you are all doing wonderful, and feeling LoVe and JoY wherever you may be !! Have a blessed rest of your summer ~

BiG PiNk and Silvery HuGS ~TeA~ xo

17 comments:

  1. What lovely pieces you have!!
    Have a Great Day!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always love peeking into your litttle world. it always make me warm to the soul. have a great week
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanza, oooh your mercury glass is just gorgeous! I love hearing about all the fun things you do, you have so much pep and energy and get so excited, I love it! You are right, summer is slowly coming to and end, but I love fall, my favorite time of year! I'm happy to hear you never tire of your beautiful collections, I feel the same way about mine, and like you, my only problem is running out of room! Wishing you a beautiful day my sweet friend! xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO SWEET TEA GIRL,

    I LOVE YOUR COLLECTION OF MERCURY GLASS, SOOOOOOO ROMANTIC, IM SOOO HAPPY YOUR ENJOYING YOUR SUMMER :)

    XOX~MARI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet T ~ Your collection is amazingly beautiful! Your home must be like a museum filled with all these gorgeous treasures ...

    Yes, you sure have been a busy bee this summer, & it is such fun to hear you share all your events. Your school's all start way before ours. Our kid-lings are going to Dominican Republic & Haiti for 2 weeks, school starts after Labor Day. We will miss them but the new house will keep us pretty busy for a bit.

    Have a lovely eve, sweet friend.
    TTFN ~Hugs of love, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tanza Sweetie...
    What a beautiful share today. I love Mercury glass too. My large blue vase and candleholders on my table are Mercury glass. It just glistens in the candlelight.

    Love that Tickled Pink and Good for one Kiss. How cute is that? I love it.

    My grandkids here in the valley all start back to school on Monday August 9th. Seems like they get earlier and earlier each year. When we were kids we didn't go back until after Labor Day. I guess those were the good old days hu?

    Hope you have a beautiful weekend sweetie.

    Country hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI T
    So glad to see your post. You have been a busy girl. Havin lots of fun though I see, good for you. Your mercury glass is to die for. I just love it too. Good to hear from you, have a great weekend.

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Tanza~ The beauty of mercury glass is timeless. I agree it's a forever love of all things vintage, add pink to it and I'm sold!

    There are so many fun places to venture to in So-Cal. My CA summers would be spent with many hours at the beaches from La Jolla to Malibu...divine!
    Summers are the best! We are in the last month of real sunshine in the Pacific Northwest, so we are relishing every minute!
    It goes by way too fast for me.

    Sweet wishes,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your mercury glass. Very pretty. I always love reading your posts and seeing your pretty things. I've been so busy too. Garrett started school this past week. He loves school. Hope it stays that way. Lol. Hugs, Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Tanza,
    You have so many pretties in your home. I love mercury glass, too, and your vintage candles and bottles are just gorgeous. I am like you, if I really love something, I buy it and always find a place for it. It sounds like you have had wonderful summer weather. I don't like the heat very much either. Have a terrific upcoming weekend, sweet friend! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tanza, just love your mercury glass have not seen ones like you have before & with the pink candles popped inside they look perfect. Am pleased you are enjoying your summer I am on countdown for spring seems to have been a very long & cold winter here downunder. Hope your having a great weekend Sweet...

    Lyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merci-licious! I cannot get enough mercury glass!

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohhhhhh love all your glass!! I recently purcahsed some candle sticks in mercury glass... LOVE em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tanza
    It was so wonderful to meet you and your sweet hubby today. I love your pink and sweet frilly blog. Have a blessed week!!

    hugs
    K

    ReplyDelete
  15. HELLO SWEET TEA,

    JUST DROPPED BY TO CHECK AND SEE HOW YOU DOING???
    ALSO TO LET YOU KNOW I'M HOSTING MY VERY FIRST GIVEAWAY :) IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VIEW IT :)
    I HOPE ALL IS WELL IN YOUR WORLD :)

    XOX~MARI

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Tanza... like Mari, I decided to drop in and see how you are doing? I have missed seeing your beautiful pink posts, and hope you and your family are all well... and that you are enjoying a beautiful Autumn... love to you... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  17. ciao bellissimo questo blog complimentissimi....baci a presto lù.

    ReplyDelete