Monday, July 5, 2010

~ Some 4th of July FuN ~

Hello to all of my girlie friends,
Sure hope you all had a wonderful, special, FuN 4th of July !! Can you Even believe it's the MIDDLE of Summer ?! Unbelievable .. We had such a FuN week-end !! All of us went to Canyon Lake, which is about 45 minutes from our home .. It's our relatives that live here .. It is beautiful, and BiG !! Right on the lake, they have a wonderful lawn that they always play volleyball tournaments on .. I watch, they are way to competitive for Meeee .. I only like to play for FuN !! I always SCREAM when the ball comes flyin' into meee ... yikers ... hahaha .. There is a putting green for the golfers in the family, and all kinds of FuN water toys .. LoVe to play in the boats .. the evening brought tons of fireworks, and was soo FuN to bundle up and watch those together .. there must of been 35 of us there .. Our older son had to work, so wasn't able to join us .. that always makes me sad when he can't be with us , BUT, his job is to serve and protect, so it was a busy night for him ..

I've always loved the summer and all it brings .. the weather has been soo beautiful, nice and warm in the day time, and cooler in the evenings.. can't complain at all .. Soo hoping you all had a wonderful, safe week-end, and knowing you all were busy with family and friends too ..

My boys returned from Mammoth the day before we left to the lake .. I got alot of wonderful things done, and redone in my little home, and will share that soon .. (little things) BUT, it doesn't take alot to make little ole' me happy !! I'm sooo easy to please .. REALLY !!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to all of my sweet friends .. Enjoy each day .. and know, I LoVe and enjoy catching up with all of you sweet friends .. Happy warm summer days to each of you, and hopefully you feel the sunshine on your heads, and your hearts are warm and fuzzy ~

BiG squishy HuGs to you ~TeA~ xo

18 comments:

  1. Oh girly...you look soooo beautiful and it makes little ol' me miss little YOUNG LOOKING YOU! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    I'm so glad we got to talk this week. More soon! Lots of fun news!

    Love you most...Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice to see you and your family enjoying the weekend. you live in a beautiful part of the worls.
    xxx take care and never stop smiling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanza my sweet friend! What a beautiful family you have! And it looks like you had sooo much fun over the Fourth of July... I LOVE that lake! You are right, the simple things in life are what make me happy too... and yes, it is hard to believe we are already in the middle of summer! But I am going to enjoy each and every day to the fullest! Wishing you a beautiful week... love to you... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the family pictures!! Looks like you guys had a great time! It is a much cooler summer, I will say that much! Couldn't believe it rained here last night. See you soon!

    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had so much fun!! I need to email you but can't find your email address - I'm sure it's somewhere. I was thinking of you while hanging my Christie Repasey prints - so beautiful. I did get new bedding and I love the linen feels so nice. We still need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tea, you are gorgeous! What a lovely family! Looks like you had lots of fun over the holiday weekend. I am looking forward to seeing pics of the little things you did in your home. Be sure to post them! Have a wonderful evening! God Bless! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a wonderful time, those are great pictures of your little family. Glad you enjoyed your 4th. We had a good time also, had a good meal and lots of fireworks. Always so excited to see your posts friend.
    Enjoy your summer, I can see your are.
    Hugs to you
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures of you and your family! Looks like y'all had a wonderful time. I ended up not going anywhere after I got off work. I wasn't feeling too good. I could hear the fireworks all over around my house. I live in the country so people go all out doing that! lol

    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tanza,
    What wonderful pics of gorgeous you and your beautiful family. Looks like a fun filled and relaxing holiday. Nothing better then being on the water.

    Thank you for stopping by and your sweet comments. So nice to see you dear friend.

    Have a wonderful week.

    Blessings and Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. G'morn, sunshine Tea!

    Yes, it is a lovely area where you were ... been there before ... so many lovely places & beautiful waters in CA. Glad you all had such a loving & fun filled holiday weekend.

    You look FABULOUS! & what a handsome family you have! Um! ummmm!, gorgeous they all are!

    TY for your visit, Tea ... tomorrow will be part 3 of this gorgeous piece of Heaven here in MD. Do pop over for the last segment ...

    You are a precious & sweet friend ... for you I am so grateful, you hold a special place in my heart, Tea ...

    Hugs of love, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning Tanza Sweetie...
    OMG, what beautiful photos of you and your family. Looks like a great time was had by all.

    Now I would love to have been there playing volleyball. That is one game I have always loved to play. So much fun.

    I bet the fireworks were just beautiful. I am still not able to go outside so I did not get to see ours. To many palm trees in the view, from inside the house, the family saw the beauty for me. I could hear their squeals of delight, so I know they were beautiful.

    Thank you for your friendship, love and prayers while I have been under the weather. I go back to the doctor on Friday, am hoping he will release me soon. I am working from home for now as my sick leave was all used up.

    Country hugs and much love sweetie, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Tea,
    What a beautiful place to enjoy the 4th!! It sounds like a terrific time was had by all. I, too, love this special holiday, and I am so thankful to live in this beautiful country where we have freedom. You have a wonderful family, everyone so happy and having a good time!! Sending lots of love and hugs your way~ Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tea, what beautiful family photos and your children are just gorgeous! Can't wait for summer to come round here again as seeing your pics near the water make me miss it even more right now. Glad to hear you had a great weekend and look forward to seeing what you did in your home. I always enjoy seeing the pretty arrangements you have in your home! Thanks so much for visiting me too and hope you ended up finding that pretty duvet you were after.. take care, Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful pictures of your family and great fun!
    Enjoyed visiting,

    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! I was blog surfing and came across your site and wanted to say hello! I enjoied my visit to your site!
    Thank you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Tea :) Thanks for stopping by, and for your always sweet comments! Love having you visit me. I don't think one can EVER have too many of Christie's gorgeous roses, lol :)

    Love these photos of you and your wonderful family...looks like you all had a great time.

    Hope your having a wonderful weekend my fellow pink lovin' friend :)

    Warmest hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tea, your 4th pics show a fabulous day...may your summer continue with family and fun:-).

    ReplyDelete