Friday, April 2, 2010

~ A sweet treasure and gift ~

Hello to you my bloggy girls,

Heres' hoping and wishing you are all off to a fun Easter celebration this week-end ... I LoVe Easter, and all the reasons that make it so wonderful !! It's at this time that I look to the cross, in a more special way, and thank our Lord and Saviour for HIS sacrifice to each of us that know HIM !! What a wonderfully blessed day ~


I sooo had to share with you, a wonderful treasure I purchased from Ann, at The tin rabbit !! she is a wonderful, new friend, that I have found and met in this wonderful Blogland that we are all in .. It's such a funny thing to me, that I have truly been blessed meeting soo many sweet, gracious, truly wonderfully talented women !! It has been an honor and blessing to be so intertwined with all of you .. you make me laugh, smile, cry, and sometimes just pondering your thoughts .. Quite the journey it has been .. Some of you, I feel like I have known forever .. how cool is that ?!


I saw this beauty on another bloggers post, and just had to get a hold of sweet Ann .. She graciously accepted to make me this old "tenderly loved luggage pocket .. it is soo sweet, very feminine, ribbons and lace ..silky fabric pretty vintage flowers .. I could just go on and on .. I just adore this, and was thrilled when it came to me .. she tucked in a few surprises .. the sweet basket holder with a yummy looking papered egg, a paper flower she made too .. I just LoVe it all !! And, did I tell you how yummy it smells .. Very special indeed .. I hope to add some more of Ann to my collection .. You all have to jump on over and check her out .. she is a doll, and did I say TALENTED !! Check out all her handmade pretties .. You will just LoVe this sweet friend ..
Well, I'm off to make up some Easter goodies .. I pray each of you have an awesome, very blessed, full of LoVe Easter, and I hope you find some really full wonderful eggs ~
Blessings and love to each of you
~tea~ xo




19 comments:

  1. tea, that is so pretty and feminine, just you! A luggage pocket? Taken from old luggage and prettied up? Such creative and talented ladies in blogland!

    Hope your Easter is blessed and filled with the love of our Savior! We have not a hope of eternal life but a promise. Wishing you Easter joy! Hugs!! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never seen one of those but WOW that is awesome. Just beautiful, where do these ladies come up with these beautiful ideas? Wishing you a wonderful, blessed Easter Tea, I know what you mean about your new friends, I feel the same way, and one of them is you!!
    Hugs
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO SWEET TEA,
    WOW HOW SWEET IS THAT!!!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE EITHER, BUT IT IS PRETTY!!! I WANT TO WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY EASTER :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I too, have never seen one of those before, and I think it is lovely! What a sweet treasure you have :)

    Have a wonderful, happy & Blessed Easter my friend! Warmest always, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty bag, Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter! christie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, with a doubt, that has YOUR name written all over it! Have a happy Easter!
    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! sweet T ... this is a unique creation!, so you! And, leave it up to YOU to find it for us all. Chuckle!

    You can never know how much you mean to mean, Tanza ... what a path that led us all together. You are very special to me, as you know.

    May your Easter be beautiful, blessed & bountiful ... Hugs of love, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its Gorgeous, and sooo you!!! Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Tanza, what beautiful pink goodies you have... so pretty! I love that little pocket... Thank you for your sweet heartfelt comments on my post, I sooo appreciate them! Happy Easter to you... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet Tea..you are so sweet! It was a pleasure making something for you! Thank you for the sweet words...so glad I found you! Have a blessed happy Easter sweet friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful post...Happy Easter....
    Enjoying a Saturday of blog hopping and reading all the Easter posts.

    Hope you will stop by for a visit.
    On Sunday night I will be drawing for
    $100 GOODIE BASKET.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, sweet friend,
    I have ordered one of Ann's pockets, too. I can hardly wait for mine to be made. I also ordered one of her yummy hearts. I absolutely adore the sweet pocket she made for you! I know how much you will treasure and enjoy it, too. I hope you have had a beautiful weekend and Easter, Tanza. Love to you! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Sweet Tea,

    I hope you and your family had a wonderful day celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ! You are so right, it is a blessed day and a wonderful sacrifice that He made for all of us that know Him.

    Ann is a sweet and talented lady! I love the luggage pocket she made for you! It is so pretty and feminine. She did a beautiful job!!! I love the pink! I love the cone, flower and egg too. Such pretties for you to enjoy in your beautiful home!

    Your are such a blessing and a beautiful sweetie, Tanza, and I am so glad to have met you through your lovely blog!

    Much love to you!
    Paula xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful and perfect for you! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter!

    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello sweet lady!
    I am in Love with this luggage bag too! Really pretty and feminine. I must check her out, thank you for letting us know Tanza!
    Warm hug to you
    jo
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just found you from Rebecca's blog, the little luggage pocket is precious and so detailed. Just lovely! Love all the goodies tucked inside!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my! YUMMMMMMY! I love allll of it!

    Sending hugs,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! simple beautiful. how do we find Ann?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi dear Tea, such gorgeous pictures, as always. I hope you had a blessed and happy Easter. Time is going by all too quickly, isn't it?

    Sending you big ole hugs!!!!!!
    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete