Wednesday, February 17, 2010

~ Pretty PiNkS ~

Well Happy Wednesday to all my bloggy girlies,
Sure hope it's beautiful where you are today !! We have had a gorgeous week here, ( in the low 80s) it's beautiful Spring like days .. All my roses and flowery plants are starting to bloom .. sooo pretty, they think it's Spring .. My pink jasmine smells soo yummy, and sweet !! I get so excited, cuz the air smells soo wonderful, and Spring like .. We are spoiled here .. mostly warm, sunny days .. Although we are to get rain again next week .. Soo, can't get too excited, it is still February !! I'm off work today, so I'm playing in the house, and moving things around .. Don't you LoVe just changing things around, you feel like you got new pretties, and actually I forget what all I do have sometimes .. I Adore cut crystal, and old decanters and have these placed with my pInK pieces .. I collect old silver pieces and paint them pink with my painted roses .. Soo many of you sweet ladies share your old silver pieces (which I soo LoVe) and I figure you would die, if you knew I painted over the silver .. But, you know me, it has to be PiNk and my roses are a must !! I believe what EvEr tickles your heart, and you truly LoVe, Go for it !! There is no rules in this "shabby" world of ours .. I sure wish my photography was better .. I do not do these pieces justice, But, I know you get the idea .. You will have to come visit in a few days, cuz, I bought a TALL, beautiful, cut glass old coffee decanter, with a silver, beautiful lid, I bought it from Stephanie and Rebecca painted it pretty, and it is enroute back to me .. I'm Soo excited to see the makeover .. I will share this beauty soon ..
Okay my friends, I'm off to run a few "have to do" errands, and than to a super cute store to pick up a picture I've ordered .. that's the fun part of my day .. I'm soo happy you drop in to say hello, and wishing you all a very happy, hopefully, SPRING like day .. Do something fun and make your sweet hearts smile ~
Big warm hugs
~tea~ xo


19 comments:

  1. HI Tanza, you have so many pretty things and I especially like your painted butter dish! I too like changing things around my home sometimes. Hope you have a great day off. take care, Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanza... oooh, all of your cut glass decanters are sooo beautiful! I can tell Rebecca has been busy too! I love all of your pinks, and you are sooo right! Each of us should do what makes US happy! You are truly a PINK girl and I love it all!!! Thanks for visiting me today too... as for using my Bauer bowls for food, I left you a comment on my post, then thought, maybe you wouldn't see it... so, I use mine to mix things in sometimes, except for the orange one... they used to put uranium in them to make that gorgeous orangeish red color then banned it in 1942... I also never put anything acidic in them, like tomoatoes or juice, and I never microwave in them or put them in the dishwasher... I have researched this extensively and I know there is lead in them, but there is still lead in alot of todays china... mainly, I use the big ones to mix cookie dough or something in now and then, just for fun, like my grandma and great~grandma did... and my great~grandma lived to be 99 years old!!! Love to you... xoxo Julie Marie PS I would LOVE to see your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find all of your "pinks" so inspiring. Makes me want to run out and thrift shop and buy anything that screams PINK!
    I am so envious of your blooming flowers! All I could do was post pictures of flowers out of my yard on my blog the last couple of weeks. They are from 2009. Just looking at the pictures is refreshing..compared to looking outdoors at the snow covered yard!
    hugs
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanza,
    I just love all your pink pretties. I'm sure nothing is safe from you and your paintbrush!
    I am also guilty of painting silver either pink or cream. Can't help myself! I know you understand.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. all your pinks do feel like spring!!! I love them ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sweet Tanza, you are such a darling in every way. I am so glad you stop over, I didn't think people would since I've been gone for so long, but here I am doing it again. YOu are a girl that certainly LOVES her PINKS.... I do too, but I think your right on top and I don't blame you a bit for painting things the colors you want them to be. I have a lot of gold and I decided to paint some of my stuff white and I like it. I'm have always like my gold, but now I'm leaning towards silver too.... I'm telling you there is no end to all this decorating stuff. I have the same butter dish, but mine is gold and not painted. I'm looking at all your wonderful pieces of crystal and your right they look good with all your pinks....

    Have a Wonderful Day, and sending a Hug your way-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanza~ I just love how "pinkalicious" your blog is. I soak every pink detail in like a sponge.
    Your painting passion is our greatest reward. You bring me joy at a difficult time...thank you for lifting my spirits.
    Sweet wishes,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all the photos and all of your pretty PINKS! The weather, as indeed, been awesome! Wish it would last awhile longer!!
    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear tea, your pictures are lovely and yes, I love to play in the house too.....guess I never grew up! Ha.

    Our azaleas are already blooming and I am hoping the cold doesn't get them. Yep, we are having more cold weather than I remember in years. Cold, for Florida, that is.

    Loved hearing from you, you sweet girl!!!

    xoBarb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Tea...

    Even on my crappiest of days you never fail to make me smile.

    Love to you~

    Reb

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello little sweet pea.
    your photos are always perfect! i actually wish i lived on your street so i could visit you in person. and i love it when i get a visit from you on my blog.
    i can smell your flowers from here.
    xxrosey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sweetie! Your posts always make me feel happy Tanza! You have the best outlook!! WOW, I would LOVE to have your weather and have my flowers blooming!! Your so lucky :):) Gorgeous pinks today, as always!! Rebecca is so amazing! I have a bunny that she painted and it is STUNNING!!
    Big Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  13. G'morn, sweet Tanza ~ The gals are all right! You brighten a day like no one can ... & all those gorgeous painted pink treasures with Rebecca's talented touches, awesome! You have so MANY pretties, sweet friend. One day 'knock, knock' ...

    Have a beautiful weekend.
    Hugs ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmmmmmmmmm..........just look at all of that fluffy, glorious pink! Yum!

    Huggies,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just beautiful, and I see nothing wrong with painting silver, I like the pink butter dish too. What a wonderland home you have.

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always love all of your pink. It's so pretty and feminine. Everytime I come to see you it makes me want to go out and paint something pink. You are such an inspiration!

    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  17. HELLO TANZA, I JUST HAPPENED INTO YOUR BLOG AND GLAD THAT I DID!! ITS SOOO BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE ALL THE PINK, I TO AM A PINKY KIND OF GIRL :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tanza~ I forgot to mention...when I was at the Seattle gift show, I purchased teardrop crystals like the one that's dangling off your heart silk pillow. I love all aurora borealis crystal. The rainbow of colors that the light reflects is breathtaking.

    Sweet wishes,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete