Wednesday, December 16, 2009

~ A Sweet surprise ~

Hello to all you girlie girls,
Can you EvEn believe NINE, Did I say NINE days til' Christmas !! Wasn't it just the middle of Summer yesterday ?! WOW !! At least I can say I am ready .. let it be here !! I'm just truly enjoying all the fun, and precious family times together !! I really am feeling blessed, and I realize it's all the little things that matter the most !! Just hanging out, and being with those we LoVe ..
I just HAD to share with you all, this beautiful, surprise I recieved two days ago, from a wonderful, sweet friend, she is soo giving to so many, and expects NOTHING EvEr in return .. I came home from work on Monday, rushing around, and went to get my mail .. this was sitting on my front patio table waiting for meee, lil' ole' meee !! I had NO idea from who it was, I hadn't ordered anything lately .. It was a gift .. just because .. she knows how I LoVe rag quilts, and pink, creamy fabric with roses all over .. It is beautiful, and see, the rose stocking, and the pretty ~t~ soaps .. I was just overcome with joy ..that someone would Even send me such a surprise .. Soo many of you know Marydon, and are such good friends with her .. you will have to go visit her, and let her know how special she is to so many out in bloggy land !! She is at Blushing rose.com ..
I just wanted to say hello to each of you, and wish you a wonderful, getting ready for Christmas wishes .. I also just HAD to share with you all, that there really is quite wonderful, loving, giving, people in this world, and what better time to share LoVe ... Thank you soo much again sweet Marydon Ford .. and her wonderful hubby Harold !! Blessings and LoVe to each of you, as you share time with those you LoVe ~
Big Christmas hugs ~tea~xo

16 comments:

  1. You are so welcome. The greatest joy in my life is giving ... My friend does do lovely work & it is so fitting for you & your home. A little bird told me you wanted one, so snuggle up & enjoy! You are a wonderful, T.

    Hugs of love, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sweet of her and it is the perfect colors for you! I'm glad to hear that you are having some good times with your family. It's hard to believe that Christmas is almost here!

    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. UMM, CAN YOU SAY JEALOUS... LOL. J/K HOW TRYULY SWEET SHE IS! THE DETAILS FOR MY GIVEAWAY ARE UP... GOOD LUCK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yeah, I know Maydon & count her as a Wonderful Friend!!
    The throw is Beautiful!!
    Merry Christmas!!
    Marilyn
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tanza... that is so very beautiful and even more so because it came from the heart from dear Marydon... she is the most caring, giving lady I know... the quilt is perfect for you! Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Tea!! What a gorgeous, gorgeous surprise!! I LOVE it! And it is so perfect for your beautiful home :) You are such a sweetie and you deserve it!!
    Merry Christmas!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how sweet is that? I love people that are so giving like your friend. This is one of the first years I'm pretty "set" for Christmas and it feels good. No need to rush around, but instead "feel" the holiday spirit all around me. Hope you are feeling the same way, sounds like you are! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet gift and sweet friend. I love these pretty quilted things. They are darling. Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, Tanza,
    Oh, I love that sweet rag quilt, soap and stocking. All of these lovely gifts are just perfect for you! Congratulations! You are right. It is the simple things in life that bring us the most pleasure, especially during this blessed Christmas season!! Blessings and love to you, dear friend! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  10. The rag quilt is scrumptious! What a gorgeous blog you have! I followed your link from Shabby Vintage Bliss. Drop by to visit me when you can. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. PS: I'm going to add your blog link to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a beautiful quilt! You have a very pretty blog, and I have enjoyed looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sooooo jealous!!! That has to be the most beautiful quilt and I have longed for one like that. I can just see you all snuggled up in that with little fuzzy pink socks on and a cup of cocoa with marshmallows in a pink mug. LOL Have a wonderful, blessed Christmas Tea.

    Hugs
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tea, this is so beautiful....so lovely!

    Thank you so much for your comment on Bella Vista and your prayers. How much I have appreciated them! And, I can feel them! Isn't God wonderful...how I lean on His mercy and grace.

    Sending you much love for a blessed Christmas!!!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. You truly are blessed to receive such a beautiful gift. I love your blog and invite to visit my new blog. I am new to this, but have so much in common with you and many of your fellow bloggers. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family in your nest!

    hugs ANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a award waiting for you at my place ;) Thank you for all your sweet comments !

    ReplyDelete