Wednesday, December 9, 2009

~more Christmas~

Happy Wonderful Wednesday my Christmas girlies !! By now, I'm sure you're all decorated, and just getting through all the hustle and bustle of it ALL !! Keeps me on my toes, and really,I am enjoying the down time in the evenings .. I LoVe all the hallmark Christmas shows and watch one almost every night !! soo sweet, and always makes me cry !! Happy tears most of the time ..
I sure hope you are all well, and able to get out and have some Christmas fun !! The little parties, get togethers, and baking with family and friends, is soo wonderful, and makes the season soo much more meaningful !! It seems like people are so much more happy, and different (in a good way) at this time of year !! that's what makes it soo much more special !! Well, I'm off and running to do a few more errands today, and I have so enjoyed my Christmas peeks into soo many of your homes .. I feel like I've been on a Christmas open house tour !! hahaha .. soo much fun, and I didn't eVeN have to leave home !!
All our stockings are hung, the wreaths and holly in place, NOW, we are just waiting for the big celebration .. of HIS birth .. now, isn't this what Christmas is truly all about !! Happy fun days to each of you my sweet friends, as you prepare your hearts and homes for Christmas Day ~
Big Christmas hugs ~tea~xo


15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello tea! I just love seeing pictures of your home. Those stockings are the sweetest! Love that minty green one and those little birdies peeking around at the top are precious. Our weather has turned fierce with cold gusty winds and snowing horizontally! Ah, winter in the midwest! Hopefully these winds will die down in the early morning hours. I don't relish my drive to work in the morning. Hope your evening is a wonderful, relaxing one! Hugs!! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girly girl....

    I'm recognizing some things in the mix!!!!! :) :) :)

    Are you sure this isn't my house????

    Miss you~

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your decorations, there gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tea, your home looks so gorgeous! I love all of your details!! I also love to watch the Hallmark movies! Arent they sweet?
    Bug Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ya'!
    Love all your photos of your Christmas decorations! Thanks for visiting my blog.... Wow.. 60 degrees.... I could only wish!! We are to go down to the teens tomorrow night... Burrrr!
    Take Care & Enjoy my Friend!!
    Happy Holidays!!
    Love,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just looooove your stockings, so romantic and shabby. I love the Christmas time also, it brings out the best in most people, then again it can bring the worst in some, LOL!!
    Hope your holiday is full of love and joy.

    It is suppose to be 10 degrees here in Okla tonight.

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. i havent had a chance to catch up for a while, been so busy making things and getting organised...your house looks so special! you have so many beautiful treasures i am sure my girls would have a ball exploring your place :p
    have a great day
    xxrosey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tanza, all of your decorations look so very pretty! Baking is one of my favorite things this time of year too... I also love seeing inside all of our blogger friends homes! Yours is lovely! Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm always watching shows that make me cry! My favorites are Extreme Home Makeover, and now the Find My Family. I haven't watched the Hallmark shows yet. Why? I get suckered into these shows and cry all the way through! Your decorations are wonderful. Have a good evening as myself and my three year old granddaughter are watching the Dora Christmas special!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness...I love all the sweet stockings! I also love the way you incorporate your love of pink with the traditional reds & greens....very pretty, Tea!
    hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tea, this is so charming.....so much like you.

    I wanted to make sure you saw my pastel Christmas tree. It is a couple of posts down on my blog. I thought of you and Rebecca the entire time I was decorating it. Did you miss it?

    I love all your sweet things.

    XOXO
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  13. O-M-G... LOL WE DO HAVE THE SAME TASTE! THE GIRL WHO PAINTS THE LITTLE SIGNS USED TO SELL THEM HERE IN TEMECULA TOO, BUT I KNOW THERE IS A SHOP THERE IN ORANGE THAT HAS THEM AS WELL, I SAW THEM WHEN I WENT SHOPPING IN APRIL. HOW FUNNY. LOOKS SO CUTE. LOVE HOW YOU DID THE STOCKINGS. TAKE CARE, ENJOY TODAY'S SUNSHINE!! WE ARE GOING TO BE SOCKED IN WITH RAIN :/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely blog you have, so nice to meet you! Your Christmas decor is just exquisite, I especially love those wonderful stockings.

    Wishing you and yours a most blessed Christmas!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI TANZA, THOUGHT I WOULD DROP IN TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM HAVING MY FIRST BLOG FOLLOWER GIVE AWAY, DETAILS ARE ON MY LAST POST. LET YOUR BLOGGY FRIENDS KNOW :)

    ReplyDelete