Monday, December 28, 2009

~ been to the beach ~

Hi all my bloggy girls,
Gosh, it's been a real whirlwind around here .. Got through Christmas, and everything was wonderful, and I am feeling very blessed and LoVed .. We had such a beautiful day with family, and just now am getting to relax again a bit .. well kinda .. we have friends here from Chicago, and we've been going FuN places with them .. Everyone comes here and wants to go to the BeAch .. doesn't matter if it's dead in the middle of winter .. Sooo, aWay we went for the entire day .. It was soo pretty, kinda cool .. cold to me .. We ate, ate ate, and shopped til we dropped .. Sooo much FuN !! Fabulous sales after Christmas, sooo ... I think we all spent our Christmas money !! Seal Beach is such a sweet place .. cute lil' shoppes, and just a small beach town ... Some of these crazy girls went into the ocean to boogey board .. Nooo, not your lil' friend, I couldn't EvEn stand watching, it made me shiver to see them in that freezing water .. that's for the summer days girlies ... Aaahhh .... to be young again !! hahahaha .. those crazy Chicago girls don't know any better !!
I just wanted to pop in to say hello to you all, and hope all is going well, and your enjoying the rest of the holidays with those that are still visiting, or just family and friends that surround you daily .. we've been having lots of fun !! I'm tired tonite, and I am staying in, in my jammers, under a blankie, with my new Romantic Homes magazine .. yippee .. it just came in the mail today !! Sounds like a perfect evening to mee ..
Relax a little, and soo hope you are doing something you LoVe ~ Bless all your sweet lil' hearts ~
Big PiNk warm hugs ~tea~xo

16 comments:

  1. Sweet Tea ~ So glad you had a wonderful celebration of the Christmas holiday. Love Seal Beach ... shivering for sure thinking of that cold water this time of year.

    Ummm, you forgot your cup of tea to snuggle up with the magazine & blankie ... chuckle. Missed you, my friend.

    Warm wishes for a beautiful & joyful New Year. You have been such a delight to meet & become friends with ... thank you.

    Hugs of love, TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beach,but I don't think that I could stand to get in the water at this time of the year, no matter where it's located.

    You sound just like me, snuggling in my jammies, with a gorgeous, romantic magazine. That is ecstasy! What would we do without our magazines? Mine are my treasures. Just putting the old Christmas ones away today...they'll be back out again next November. Putting away the darker Christmas decor, leaving out the pastels and thinking about redecorating for 2010.

    Hugs

    ANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - & Happy New Year -

    Love it when a bunch of girls poke in and out of little stores, ooohing and ahhhing, checkin stuff out, stopping for coffee and something from the bakery - That's the best fun - you don't even have to buy anything -

    Hope next year is great for you and your fam - I really enjoy reading your blog -

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live about ten minutes from Seal Beach, and my oldest daughter lives in their Old Towne area. I love it there, reminds me of what many of our beach towns "use" to look like before they become so touristy! Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all you gorgeous beach babes!!! What a fun girly day!!! I bet you all had a blast.
    Big hugs Tea!
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like so much fun, I would love to see California. I'll bet it is beautiful. Sounds like you had a great Christmas. It is snowing here in Okla now. Have a Happy New Year. May it be blessed and a safe, healthy 2010.

    Hugs
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHHH look at all you gorgeous girls!! It sounds like you are having a blast! Cant wait to see what you bought, tee hee!!
    Big Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time with the girls. As women we give and give and it is nice to have "girl" time and pamper yourself : ) I just got the new Romantic Country and I am relaxing looking at that and now blogging. It has been such a busy time that I haven't been able to do to much of that.
    Have a wonderful and blessed New Year! I still have not forgotten about the bread box and the embellished jars. Let me know if you have any interest in it and we can work something out.

    Hugs ~ Nichole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tanza, just poping over to wish you & your family the best ever New Year.....

    Lyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello my sweet girlie girl friend... I love seeing you and your family by the ocean... I wish it was warm here! Wishing you and your family a beautiful new year... I am so happy we met this past year... your posts and your darling personality always brighten my day... love to you... Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like sooooo much fun!!!
    Wishing you a Happy New Year filled with happiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tanza~ I miss the warm (compared to here)beaches of So-Cal. It looks like you girls are having a great time at Seal beach. Shopping and luncheons are a great way to spend the holiday afternoons.
    I hope you can stop by when the dust or should I say sand settles.
    Happy New Year!

    Sweet wishes,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Tanza,
    It looks like you had so much fun with your company!! I am with you though, the water would be way too cold for me! I am glad you got to do some shopping and eating, always so much fun to do that! I just got my Romantic Homes so I look forward to snuggling up and reading mine, too. Wishing you a happy, happy New Year with friends and family and many blessings being sent your way! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear Tea, your picture is lovely. We just drove over to the beach several days ago. So pretty!

    Happy New Year, sweetie, and all of God's very best to you and your family.

    XOXO
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sweetheart! It sure sounds like you are enjoying yourself!! Going to the beach is on my top ten list, too. (cute pic, too!!!)

    Wishing you and yours a wonderful New Year!

    Peace and love,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sweet Pea.... how's the NY treating you. I read your comment you left for Miss Rebecca can you tell me please what a Repasy is, have never heard that name before....

    Wishing you a great day...

    Lyn xxx

    ReplyDelete