Thursday, November 19, 2009

sweet cottage dream pretties ....

Good morning to all my bloggie girlies on this beautiful sunny Soooo CA. day !! I LoVe this weather, cuz it's beautiful sun shiney, BUT, there is a chill in the morning air, and by noon will be almost 80.... it's soo pretty out !!
I had to share with you my beautiful hand-made hearts I recieved from Becky, from "Sweet Cottage Dreams".. they are truly adorable .. I was soo excited to recieve this package ...when I saw her share these on her blog, I know this pink lovin' anything with hearts, EvEn better .. I had to have some ... I can't EvEn share how cute they are .. these pretty hearts are made from a refurbished pink wooley blanket ,and the softest anguora yarn make up the cream hearts .. she has stiched a cream lace ribbon on them to hang .. For now, I will put them on my everything pink Christmas Tree, and after that, I'm sure in a big pretty plate .... You can see how beautifully packaged they came, sweetly wrapped up, and tied with a sweet pink ribbon, and twine ..how clever.. the soft with the shabby, soo mee, and see the sweet tag, and covered rose fabric magnet .. yep, just for mee .. I was soo happy, and elated with the way they turned out !! They would soo be wonderful to give as gifts, BUT, I couldn't part with these ... maybe, just maybe, I will have to get some more ... LoVe Em' ..
If you haven't had a chance to meet Becky, you're missin' out .. She is the sweetest lady, and such a joy to talk to ... swing by, and say hello to her ...
I hope you are all getting ready for the holidays, and able to enjoy this time of year .. it gets soo crazy, doesn't it !! Stay well, and take good care of yourselves ... I LoVe popping in to see what you are all up to, and creating ... There is soo much talent with all you girlie girls .. sooo Fun !!
Well, have a blessed, happy, Thursday .... Blessings and LoVe ~
Big pink heart hugs
~tea~xo

14 comments:

  1. Awww Tea, the hearts are darling, I love them!! I am so into hearts right now, lol! These will be perfect in your gorgeous home!
    Thank you so much for the kind comment you just left on my blog!! It meant so much!!
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hearts are so pretty! They will look beautiful in your Romantic Home...
    Have a Wonderful Evening!
    Hugs,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tanza... oooh, those are all so pretty! Pink Heaven! xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanza! Those hearts are so sweet! Enjoy that great weather! It is wonderful weather here in Texas, too!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Tanza, those are so pretty! I, too, love hearts, especially soft pink ones! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Blessings to you, sweet friend! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Tanza. Thank you for the comment you left. Those where peeks of the last sale a la Maison Rustique. I built the back and the fireplace and then Christie and I worked together on making it look pretty. Her new studio is looking great in Fallbrook, send me you home address and e-mail and as soon as we have an open house will send you an invite. Ciao Rita mammabellarte

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hearts are just beautiful. AND PINK of course. Love them. I got my Rachel Ashwell book in the mail today and it is wonderful. Wish I could have been there to get mine signed also!! Have a wonderful weekend.

    Ginger
    glitter and roses

    ReplyDelete
  8. No wonder you fell in love with those pink hearts...they are so pretty, Tanza!!
    hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear Tea, the hearts are just lovely. They are so sweet and I love that you will use them in different ways.

    I hope you and your family have a blessed and very happy Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for, don't we? Sending you a big hug.

    Love, Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI TANZA,
    YES, AS I TOLD REBECCA, I PROMISE NOT TO CHANGE MY BLOG ID SO SHE CAN FIND ME *GIGGLE* I WAS FEELING EXTRA SHABBY CHIC YESTERDAY. WE ARE DOING WONDERFUL OVER HERE. I HAVE BEEN GETTING LOTS OF SLEEP. I WILL POST NEW PICTURES OF THE HAM BONE LATER. HE IS SO SWEET. LOVE THE NEW HEARTS YOU RECEIVED IN THE MAIL.. GORGEOUS! TAKE CARE, TALK TO YOU SOON- HEATHER

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there ms Pinky!! I had not seen a new post from you so I wanted to stop over and give you a shout. HAPPPPPPY THANKSGIVINGGGGG!!! May your day be filled with memories to hold for the years come. Blessings to you friend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet Tanza~ I'm strolling in to catch up and especially to wish you and your loved ones a Happy Thanksgiving!
    It's such a wonderful time to stop and reflect on all those we cherish and are truly grateful for.
    Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to visit and leave feeling inspired!

    Even though our Thanksgiving is very small in number, with hubby and son (we don't count the cat cause she doesn't like turkey). We don't scrimp on the menu...from appetizers to desserts with several carb loaded dishes in between! We will be enjoying tryptophan playoffs too!

    Sweet Holiday wishes,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete