Wednesday, November 25, 2009

~ A Happy Thanksgiving to you ~

Well, hello to all my boggy girls,
I'm soo late in wishing you all, a very blessed, wonderful, day with those that you LoVe .. isn't that what this day is for, to be thankful, and recognize all of our blessings in front of us .. we take so much for granted, we live in the BeSt Country eVer .. I still believe this to be true .. we have a roof over our head, and soo much more .. I try to focus on the bright and cheery .. I soo hope your tummys get full of yummy things .. laugh and love alot .. sit back and enjoy .. God is good my girlies .. I wish each and everyone of you contentment, and happiness .. make sure you giggle alot too ... LoVe to all of you .. you can see what I've been up to .. lots of decorating going on at this pinky cottage .. Had to give you an early peek :):) Happy, Happy Thanksgiving ~~
Big turkey hugs
~tea~xo

10 comments:

  1. Tea ~ Thank you and I wish the same for you and yours - a beautiful day of thanking Him.

    Gobble 'til you wobble!!

    Cynthia K. (Beauty and Blessings)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanza, nice to meet you.

    I just came over from Rebecca's place, a gathering of thoughts.

    I'm off to see more of your blog.
    Happy Thanksgiving, and I agree, we have so much to be grateful for.

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours today! Hope your day is wonderful!

    Hugs,Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tanza... I just had to check the blogs one time today and wish my bloggy "family" all a Happy Thanksgiving too! Your sneak peek at your decorations was fun, I can't wait to see more! Love to you... Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful day and this year, more so than others, is "truly" a Thanksgiving to be thankful for. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't figure out how to email you from your blog. Just wanted to let you know I got the pink wrapping paper at Target! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweet friend! I hope you had a beautiful Thanksgiving!!! Have a lovely weekend :):)
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pink wrapping paper at TARGET! WOO-HOO! I'm going back tomorrow for some ...

    Hope your day was full of warm memories & love with your family, my sweet friend.

    I got to into everyone decorating that I got my tree up & the kid-lings will love it when we have our celebration on Saturday with them. Anxious to see the bling you are putting out ...

    Have you read Mocha with Max (Lucado)? Just fantastic ... read it all in one day it was so great!

    Hugs of love, TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling tea, I am so sorry for being so awfully late getting over here to see you.

    I hope your Thanksgiving was as special as YOU are!!!!!

    Thanks for always being such a sweet presence to and for me.

    Love, Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tanza~ Thanks for the peek at your Christmas decor. I look forward to seeing whats to come. I had a holiday bazaar on Sat. So, I probably won't be able to get to trimming the tree till I finish filling orders, maybe this weekend.
    I bought a *pink* tinsel tree at a after Christmas sale last year. I was thinking of decorating it in faux pink pastries...what do you think?

    Sweet holiday wishes,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete