Wednesday, October 14, 2009

sweet keepsake cards....

Hello to all my "pinky peep" lovin' girlies,
I just KNOW you all had a Wonderful Wednesday ... the days are rippin' by, and I am having a hard time trying to keep up !! Always something to do, and places to go, ooohhh, and than there is work to go to .. I almost forgot that :):) I did want all you So.. Cali.. girlies to know, that the Miss Rebecca at " a gathering of thoughts" has now got her sweet keepsake cookie cards at a sweet boutique near you .. These are in the store as of today, at "Tea Leaf Cottage" in Olde Towne Orange .. It is located at 141 N. Glassell Orange California 714-771-7752, Joan Alford is the owner, if you need to speak with her .. She is a wonderful, sweet, very helpful lady .. You have to look at these. For those of you that follow Rebecca, will remember her sharing these with us, and letting us know they would be for sale soon. I am soo excited !! She has them in three different designs right now, the gingerbread man, heart, and Christmas tree. I would of loved to have shown you all three designs. But, Joan took them all.. I'm sad, I only have the one to share. They are soo sweet, and cottage perfect. Inside each, is two flavorful recipes, and on the back a timely sentiment, sure to touch the heart. They are lovely, and of course Rebecca's original artwork showcases' each one of these. The detail amazing. I sure hope any of you down this way can check these out !! They are great for a small gift, or for a group of women you might just want to please,and surely impress !! I can't wait to get my own. Rebecca hopes to put out three new styles in 2010.
I hope you enjoyed sneeking a peak into sweet ~r~'s designs, and hopefully you can run check these out, gosh, while you're at the circle, you can stay and have lunch, go to a tearoom for a sweet treat, and just stroll the streets.. Make a day out of it girlies.. If you're like me, you won't want to leave.. The cutest, quantist city EvEr !! Let me know what you think ~ Ooohh, than you can come visit ME !!! I would make sure you had a wonderful time .. promise ..
Hoping you are all doing wonderful, and something fun !! We are soo blessed, and God is sooo Good ~
Big love and hugs ,
~tea~xo

14 comments:

  1. Hello Tanza, those are sooo pretty! Wish they carried them somewhere around here... I would love to sit and have tea with you and chat, and see your beautiful home!... Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Tanza,
    Doesn't Rebecca do beautiful work? I love everything she does. I would love to make it out to California some time to visit and see some of your fabulous shops there!! My dream has always been to drive that Pacific Coast highway and stop at the quaint little towns along the way with their antique shops. Blessings to you, dear friend! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always leave your blog with a smile on my face #*_*# you are one thoughtful person and i bet you try your hardest to make all those around you happy!
    %*_*%

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet ..... I always feel so good reading your blog!
    Just love the little cookie keepsake cards!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Tanza, Those are Sweet, they would make wonderful little gifts, even inside gift basket that I do for people. I would love to spend the day with you too, just to shop, eat and more shopping.

    Lot's of hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the prettiest keepsake cards! I love everything that she does! These are sure to sell out! I wish I could come for a visit to that store and also to your house. We would have so much fun!

    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely to meet you :) Such pretty cards, in a very pretty blog :) Hugs, Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tea, thanks so much for your visits to see me. You always make me smile!!!! The cards are so lovely....what wonderful gifts they would make.

    Thanks for entering my giveaway!!!! Hope you are having a wonderful and blessed week, my little one!

    Love, Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful!! I am so happy and excited for Rebecca :) The keepsake cards and cookie cutters are just the sweetest idea!!
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Tanza! This is actually my first visit to your blog...I can't believe it?! Your blog is beautiful and you have wonderful pictures. As I scrolled down I read about your beloved Marci passing on. My heart goes out to you. We had our first baby, Charlie pass at 13+ years. He was a beautiful black lab 1/4 springer. I remember much like you thinking I could hear him walk or see him around the corner. Every time that happened it would hit me that he was gone. I hope you are feeling better : )
    Did you get my reply about the jars? I emailed you but did not hear back from you, so I was just wondering. You can e-mail me back if you changed your mind : ) Also if you ever wanted a portrait done of your sweet puppy, I have done many for other people. I feel it is God's gift for me to do that for others. It really is a special treasure to have that momento of rememberance. You have wonderful faith and a big heart, I can tell by your writing : ) Have a wonderful and blessed weekend and I will talk to you soon!

    Hugs ~ Nichole

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did I miss this POST you made about you BRAGGING about MEMMEMEMEMMEMEME??????

    Tee Hee!

    Girly...you are something else!

    I know we chatted today and now I'm sooo excited that two stores in Southern Cali are going to carry my pretty cards. Whooo Hooo!

    Isn't God good? He makes all our dreams come true.

    Love to you...I miss you so much!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tanza -

    Great post about girlfriends - they're so valuable, and these days life long buds are really rare.

    Love Rebeccas cookie cutters - I want one too.

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how I wish Orange was close to me. My daughter and I spent the day there when we took the little guy to Disneyland about four years ago. What wonderful shopping! Isn't there a panel truck there with oranges painted on the side...?? Orange Antique Mall or something? How lucky you are to have such GORGEOUS places to shop.

    Hugs,
    Spencer

    PS....I can see why Rebecca loves you so much. What an enthusiastic encourager you are. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My Rebecca cookie cutters arrived a couple weeks ago..these are just the Perfect Pink Gift. Will be keeping one set for myself and gifting the remaining ones out. Course I will have to check my "naughty & nice" list.

    This is truely a creation from Reb's "HEART" from the packaging, artwork, poetry. Her idea was so well conceived from start to finish. No Pink Peep is going to happy without owning these...

    I really love your BLOG ..you give me great ideas..so now I am hooked on Lefton Bluebirdies..LOL !! They looked so sweet sitting among your treasures that I had to start a collection for my granddaughter.

    Have a good weekend
    Blessings from Texas
    Carol

    ReplyDelete