Monday, August 10, 2009

Some pretty Repasy...

Well hello to you all my girlie girls !! Is everyone enjoying the "doggy days" of summer, as it is coming to a fast halt ?! I can't believe I'm getting my youngest ready to start school again.. He's going to high school this year, and I'm still in aaahh how fast times a goin' by !! Crazy fun times tho !! He's playing football, soo our summer has been filled with football camps, and practice !! He seems to be enjoying it tho !! I just don't understand that !! hahaha..
After I got home from work today, I busily started cleaning up, and I had read a fellow bloggy friends post yesterday, and she shared how she went to the "barn sale" in Temecula this week-end, and came home with the sweetest Christy Repasy print.. I Just Loved it, and wanted to run there, and get me one too.. But, than I decided to go look at all the ones I already have, and decide if I really need another !! But, I did decide, and YES !! I need (really want) another !! It was such a sweet print and the size was adorable.. I have just the place for it !! I wasn't able to get to the Barn this month, But, for sure in September I will be there when it opens the first day !! I KNOW soo many who go to it, and just say it's FABULOUS !! Heather, you will have to share pics of this wonderful shoppe !! You are right there !! darn...wish I was !!
I thought I would share with you, some of my ever growing Repasy collection.. I took soo many pics, and only am sharing a few.. yikes !! Can you all tell, when I LoVe and AdoRe something, I just can't get enough !! I just think she is soo talented, and good at what she does !! To be blessed at painting beautiful rose prints.. how wonderful..I really do get great JoY at looking at beautiful things !! There is soo many of you who have been truly blessed to do so..I hold my sweet ~r~ right up there next to Ms. Repasy !! They make my heart smile..
Hoping you are all doing wonderful, and feeling blessed in what you are doing !! Keep seeking HiS wisdom in all you set out to do !! Be blessed, and Know always HE is faithful !!
Love to all my pink lovin' girlie girls....
pink hugs ~tea~xo

14 comments:

  1. i think i have asked this question before but...is there any room in your house for you!?!? lovely as usual and your posts always make me smile
    smooches rosey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures tea. I agree about summer flying by us this year. I was telling hubs last night it would be an early fall. The darkness came much sooner last night and even tonight it seemed sooner than it should've been. I'm okay with it as I love the fall. I don't get football either, broken bones, heavy equipment, playing in the heat.. ugh... not for me at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for cooler weather! I'm a Spring and Fall girl! I love all of your rose paintings. They are beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously, now that your house is full you can start spreading them around ... to me! What gorgeous ones you have, T. To die for! I'm DyInG!!! Chuckle!

    I noticed last night as we sat out on the terrace eating dinner, that our dogwoods (the first sign of autumn approaching) are getting 'color' about them already. 'Sure enough', DH replied.

    Awwww c'mon, T ... Redskins & Dallas time is fast approaching! Chuckle ... I am not into any of this stuff but the kids loved playing when they were young. I root for whomever's goat I can get, when the games are on.

    Doesn't seem possible that school is nearly upon us. He'll be graduating before you realize it ... it just flits by.

    Have a beautiful week, my special friend. Hugs of love, TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am so loving your painting by her! The oval one is to die for! I simply must ask, what brand is the amazing green wallpaper???Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY I USED TO HAVE THAT ONE ON TOP TOO... FROM BEACH COTTAGE CHIC? I THINK WE HAVE ABOUT THE SAME AMOUNT, BUT ALL DIFFERENT PRINTS! ISN'T SHE AMAZING. AND SHE IS THE SWEETEST PERSON EVER, I LOVE TALKING WITH HER WHEN I GO TO THE BARN SALE! I HOPE YOU GO IN SEPTEMBER... I WILL BE THERE TOO. MAYBE WE CAN FINALLY DO LUNCH! I THINK MY FAVORITE OF YOURS IS THE ONE ON TOP... I MISS THE ONE I HAD, NEEDED TO SELL IT DURING BAD TIMES, BUT I KNOW IT CAN BE HAD AGAIN... SHE STILL HAS SOME IN HER ONLINE SHOP, I HAVE IT IN MY FAVORITES. HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR SUMMER TOO! WE TOOK THE KIDS TO THE LAKE BY OUR NEW PLACE TODAY, JUST BEAUTIFUL! I KNOW I KNOW... I SHOULD GO ON A BLOGGING PICTURE JAUNT OF THE STORES...HMM MAYBE TOMORROW! HUGS- HEATHER

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a beautiful artist, I can see why you have so many of her paintings. I couldn't pick a favorite, they are all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christy Repasy paints the most beautiful roses. When I get around her roses I can't stop staring at them. There is something magical about them. I wish I was closer to Temecula, the Barn Sale sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so beautiful and you lucky girl having so many of them. Not only the paintings itself look amazing but the frames around them are wonderful too! Thanks for sharing them Tanza.

    Blessings-

    ReplyDelete
  10. I envy you so much for having such a wonderful collection of Christie's artwork. Her paintings are marvelous and I would love to own one or two myself someday. I can already picture how lovely they would look hanging on my walls. Guess I'd better start filling up that piggy bank!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there, sweet girl, your pictures are lovely. Everything is so sweet and soothing....easy on my eyes and my soul.

    How are you, Tea? It is hot, hot, hot, here. Oh, I am so looking forward to Fall!!

    Bless you for loving your children...what a gift they have in you!

    Love and hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tea, love love love all your Repasy collection just gorgeous. Sandy xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. We bought an 8' X 15' shed that matches our house, and it's filled with my china and tea party items, like three tiered trays, etc. I also love pink and especially pink roses. I really like your pictures in the wonderful shabby frames...that's my goal to have hanging on my walls. Great post, enjoyed it alot!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore your collection of Repasy prints!! I have several of her prints, too. She is such a fabulous artist! I love your blog..so fun to read & so pretty!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete