Wednesday, July 29, 2009

REBECCA'S HAVING A PINK ROSE GIVE-A-WAY

OK GIRLIES! YOU JUST GOTTA SEE THIS!!!!

HOP ON OVER AND VISIT MY FRIEND, REBECCA FROM A GATHERING PLACE. HER SWEET BLOGGIE, A GATHERING OF THOUGHTS IS HAVING A KILLER GIVE-A-WAY!!!!

IT'S EASY TO ENTER AND YOU MIGHT JUST WIN THE TOOOOO SWEET HEART HANGER ABOVE. IF I KNOW HER SHE'LL BE DRAWING TWO NAMES!!!!! JUST LEAVE A COMMENT (OR TWO OR THREE!) AND YOU'LL BE ENTERED FOR A CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF HER HAND PAINTED PRETTIES. YOU ALL KNOOOWWWWWWWW HOW MUCH I LOVE HER STUFF!!!!

OK PINK PEEPS~HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

HUGGERS ~TEA~XO

3 comments:

  1. Goodmorning Ms. T. So glad to see you. Have done, have linked, hope to win!! :) have a wonderful day friend. Hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, T, I have posted Rebecca's giveaway & I do hope that YOU win ... it is a lovely, isn't it. Rebecca never ceases to amaze me in her creations.

    Have a beautiful day, my special friend. Hugs, TTFN ~Marydon

    PS Love this one shared with me the other day ~ ASAP = Always Say A Prayer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ya'!!
    Oh, I have already been there!! I L-o-v-e all of Rebecca's art!! I wouldn't miss it...
    Love,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete