Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ice cream ~n~ popsicles kind of day...

Well hello to all my pinky girlies,
I'm soo hoping this is finding you all enjoying your summer and you're all able to stay cool and comfy..gosh, it's soo darn melty hot here in So.Ca.. Now, this is true Ca. weather.. You wake up to warm, and got to bed warm !! Thank God for air conditioners.. I think we're all a bit spoiled !!
I soo LoVe to come home from wherever I've been in the day, go out back and eat some popsicles and/or icecream.. yummy.. When I'm doing my watering, and licking my popsickle, nothin' could be yummier.. It melts down my hand a little, and no problem, just wash it off in the hose.. LoVe the cool water splashing all over too.. Once I come in, a little cool bath, and the rest is lazy night.. I soo adore the lazy days of summer, and the slower, less hectic days .. You can do more what you feel like doing rather than have to do !!
I haven't been a good bloggy friend as of late, But, I think of you all often, and lift and pray for you.. You are all wonderful ladies, that have brought me many chuckles and oohhss and aahhss.. It's so fun to meet sweet friends who all LoVe and adore similar things in life..Is anyone or everything always perfect and rosey.. I would have to say nooo,but I know where to go and get some peace, grace, and mercy, and soo hope all of you do as well.. The Lord is my comfort and strength, and to HIM I praise always..
Again, hoping you are all able to enjoy this summertime.. Keep things light and fun..
Blessings and love to each of you,
~tea~xo

16 comments:

  1. Okay so seriously, I'm addicted to popsicles. I just got done eating a purple one while writing a letter to a pen pal. hehe. It's hot and muggy here too! Just awful. Hugs T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the containers you have your ice cream cones and toppings in. So pretty and organized too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanza.. Can you send some of that heat to the upper midwest?? For mid July, it's been very cool here in Minnesta and they are forecasting high temp of only 68 on Friday. Yikes!! I'm gonna have to dig my winter coat out..LOL.

    The chill in the air won't stop me from eating some ice cream myself though and it will give me an excuse to brew up a pot of hot tea to enjoy.

    Take care and come visit when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is cold here in my part of the world but that doesnt stop me from wanting to be adopted by you!!! have you room for a 37 year old?? i am very well behaved and will do chores for ice cream :)
    love your containers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I CAN SO RELATE TO YOU ON THIS ONE TANZA!! IT IS ALMOST AS NICE TO GO SOMEWHERE AND COME INTO AN AIR CONDITIONED HOME... AHH. I WILL MOST DEFINATELY COME AND MAKE YOU TURKEY TETRAZINNI. IT IS SOOO YUMMY! OR EVEN HAVE YOU OVER FOR DINNER, EITHER WAY. I HAVE TO SAY I AM OH SO JEALOUS OF YOUR ICE CREAM CONE JAR....TO DIE FOR! LOVED SEEING THE KITCHEN ORGANIZER YOU GOT FROM ME (FROM REBECCA REALLY) IN YOUR LAUNDRY ROOM. CAN'T WAIT TIL WE MOVE AND I CAN DECORATE, FOR NOW I AM TAKING IT EASY. HUGS TO YOU- HEATHER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Ice Popcicles..... Am so-o-o-o alergic to milk that this is my summer refresher!!
    Missed you.....
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love popsicles too, especially dreamsicles! Your kitchen is so pretty!
    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Sweet Tea...Good Morning, sweet lady. I'm loving all the PINK STUFF! I'm off today to run around for fun. I'm sooo excited.

    When I'm on South Beach I sorta live on the Sugar Free Pops from Popsicle Brand. Sweet treat that won't make you too chubby! :)

    Talk later today...OK?

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing more refreshing on a sweltering day than a Popsicle ... love the pink accessories & those canisters are breathtaking.

    Always a delight to pop over for a visit with you. TY for everything, Tanza. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweet Tea, your post makes me smile with delight. I had forgotten all about popsicles...now I have to get some and I was trying to be a good girl with the sugar stuff! hehehe

    It is hot here too and I am just struggling with the heat....I don't like it at all and I also thank the dear Lord for the a/c! What would we do without it?

    Thanks for all your sweet visits to see me and your wonderful comments. You are a dear, Tea. I appreciate you so.

    Love and hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Popsicles always remind me of when I was young and my friends and I would patiently (well maybe not so patiently) wait for the ice cream man. My favorite for awhile were Missiles. My all time favorite though are the 50/50 bars.
    xxoo, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved your post! It was over 110 here yesterday, and I'm telling you, your post cooled me down to face another hot day!

    Blessings to you too, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds perfect, it's soooooo hot and humid here in FL!!
    Hugs~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have an favorite place to go for ice cream here in FL. Sungroves. Not only do they sell oranges and juice but the best orange vanilla ice cream I know of. So I have been visiting it a little bit more than I should but it is so hot!
    Love your canisters. They are beautiful.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful and sweet pictures Tanza! We are expecting temps in the 50's tonite, brrrr! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tea, We must be on the same wavelength. I have been a "delinquent" blogger due to enjoying the lazy days of summer.
    Your post made me smile and the pics are delightful.
    I love the jar of cones. I am so going to copycat you for our Ice Cream Sundays.
    Oh, my fav pops are banana pops and fudgesicles.

    ReplyDelete