Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy fourth of July..

Hi my bloggy girlies..
Hoping you're all into the full swing of Summer..Can you believe the 4th of July is just a few days away?! Oh my..We get a few days to relax around here..Sooo..we're off to Malibu,until Sunday.. Can't wait.. It's truly beautiful and soo relaxing.. I'm not a bathe in the sun type person, I hide under the umbrellas, and stay on the covered deck.. Gotta take care of the skin..But, I just LoVe the sunsets..sooo beautiful, and this is when we take our walk, and get the grills fired up.. The ocean, the bbq, the fire pits .. I can smell it all already.. Can't wait !!
I soo hope you all are able to be with family and friends to enjoy your day as well..Let's all remember what we're truly celebrating.. I soo believe we live in the BeSt Country EvEr.. and, wouldn't change that for a thing.. we need to keep in our prayers and thoughts, the great men and women who fight or have fought for our Freedom.. We all know it isn't free.. and my hat goes off to each one of them..God Bless all those that have done soo.. They are my heros..All because they feel lead to do so.. SERVE.. that's a mighty powerful word.. God bless each of you and all of them.. Have a safe,fun, hopefully blessed holiday..kick your heals up, sit back, and enjoy..if nothing else. the beautiful sunshine, and sunsets..God is good, and soo faithful !! Hugs again to each of you.. love ~n~hugs ~~tea~~xxoo

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Tea, you have a wonderful Malibu trip ... it is so beautiful there. We loved it when we lived in CA. Your post is so bright & bold, patriotic & grateful ... be safe. Happy 4th to you all ... TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip girlie girl!! I'd be right there with you under the umbrellas, not a sun bather either. Have fun enjoying the r&r with the fam!!!
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping your having a Fantatstic trip!! Take care and enjoy!!
    mandii

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tea, hope you and your family have a wonderful July 4th holiday. Be safe and blessed and stay out of the sun!!!! heheh

    Love and hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you have a wonderful trip!

    Take care and have fun!

    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great get away! Happy 4th of July!

    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    I am having a 10 Day Southern Belle
    Give-Away!! Come on over & leave a comment to have a chance to win!!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey my Sweet Tea.....hope you are enjoying your sunsets & staying out of the sun! Oh & a HUGE Happy 4th of July....

    Lyn xxx

    ReplyDelete