Monday, June 15, 2009

What... I got the tv out...

Hello all my sweet pinky peeps.. Hope this is finding you all well, and much rested after your week-end.. Mine was rather enjoyable.. I had nothing we had to do, soo I got busy once again in my bedroom, you know how I shared before that tv was totally bothering me in there.. yuck..There is nothing pretty about them.. Soo, after much deliberation, it's out of there.. See, what I did in place of it.. Put all these pretties on there.. So much sweeter to look at, and no matter what I did there before, that black box was haunting me..I'm thrilled, and I would soo much rather listen to my bible studies and music in the morning.. Nothing good on that darn tv anymore, and at times just depresses me to listen and see all the bad around us.. Do you notice they never want to report on the good in this world.. Oh I know, this is a whole different post..right..
After Saturday, and my cleaning out again, Sunday we went to Church, and it was such a beautiful day here, we went to lunch and walking around the Orange Circle.. Sweet stores and shoppes everywhere.. I'm like a little kid in a candy store here.. Look what I found, this beautiful PINK and sweet green doiley for almost nothing.. It's soo big, and do you see the lil' rosettes all around it.. Gosh, did this have my name all over it ?! I was thrilled, and quickly came home to play with this.. just LoVe when I find a treasure so fit for me.. Sooo fun..
Well girlies, I'm soo hoping you all have a fabulous week ahead of you.. It's summertime, and life for us all slows down a bit I think.. Keep looking up, and keep your hearts heavenward.. God is sooo good.. hugs to each of you..~tea~xo

11 comments:

  1. Oh it is so much better looking now. It is beautiful. I've tried and tried to hide my t.v. also. I even asked Stevie if I could paint it white! LOL He said "No way, you can't do that"! LOL Oh well...I will figure out something.

    Have a great day!

    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ya'!!
    Just love the vingette on your dresser... I noticed your wallpaper & it is beautiful!! So Vintage....
    Have a Great Day!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanza ~ your room is refreshingly chic & feminine ... love the doily! & accessories. I could rest peacefully in there easily ... you've done a beautiful job.
    TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. T, I love your wallpaper... If that was on a cream background... i'd be all over it. Your chest of drawers is sweet too!! Love all of the girly items!! I'm still working on doing a lauvered door type closure for my tv. I've tried to take it out of the bedroom but somehow it just find it's way back in. Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...I wish I'd been with you! Booo Hoooo!

    Love it all my sweet pink lovin' friend. You inspire me with your energy! LOVE IT!

    Promise to talk more soon!

    Love you most...

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi tea! I am always happy to see you have a new post! I can't remember seeing a before pic but it looks beautiful now! All the accessories look so soft, feminine and sweet. I adore your decorating and love seeing pics of your home. That wallpaper is so pretty. That doily had your name on it. Perfect! Don't you love thinking about the person who created it? Maybe it was a sweet grandma who prayed while she crocheted. Your posts are always uplifting and you share your faith in each post. Have a wonderful evening. Blessings to you! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay you, it does look marvelous!!! I wish I could get rid of ours too, and the big flat screen in the living room, they are so ugly!!! and I don't even watch tv that often. Your room is absolutely gorgeous, and I too am in love with the wallpaper, however Mr. Rose would not be very happy with me if I did that. lol!!! I think that is where he would probably put his foot down. Lucky you that hubby doesn't mind. ;) Have a wonderful evening my friend.
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have never been a fan of a t.v. in the bedroom and could not imagine you with one :) your corner looks wonderful, much nicer.
    %*_*%

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear Tea, your doiley is lovely....so fresh and springy. Everything you are showing is lovely and grace-filled....that is rare in these days.

    I know what you mean about television....I watch very, very little. It upsets me!

    I hope you have a wonderful week and spend some of it outside in the sunshine.

    Hugs, hugs, and more hugs!!!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tanza or do you prefer Tea? Both are pretty! I love your pretty pink blog! I see that we have the same in taste in our decorating styles. I love your wallpaper & all the treasures you have in that little corner! The doily is beautiful & looks like it was made to go in that spot!! My hubby has to have his T.V. in our bedroom. He would never hear of me taking it out!!lol Maybe that's a good thing, though, since everything else is soft & romantic!lol!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & leaving your sweet comment!
    hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. God is good, indeed!
    I love your bedroom dresser, wallpaper and wall hangings. I am so envious of "no TV in the bedroom". ARGH!!! I dislike that darned box um, flat whatever.

    ReplyDelete