Friday, May 1, 2009

sweet lil' snowbabies...girlie girls...

Happy Fabulous Friday all my pinkie peeps..Hope this is bringing you into a fun week-end..I'm excited because May 5th (Cinco de Mayo) is my actual birthday, but, You know how we have to have a week of celebrations..right..soo, tomorrow I get to go to lunch at Los Brisas,in Laguna Beach for lunch and a day of shopping, with my Momma,and my Sisters'.. I love when we do this, and I can't wait !! Sunday is our family celebration day..It should all be fun !! I thought I would share with you all, my sweet lil' snowbabies.. They are the ones given to me by my Momma, and sisters'..They are the little girl ones (big girls), They're all dolled up, and sweet pink cheeks,and blue eyes..They have jewelry on, and some have purses they're carrying..the top two girlies are in the spa with towel wrapped heads sharing relaxing time, the next one is sitting in a high heel shoe.. and the other is 3 sisters' (friends sitting on a bench chatting.. I just LoVe these, and I always think of the special sisters' and Momma who gave them to me..sshh..maybe I'll get another this week-end.. I won't buy these myself.. they have to be given to me, makes them more special.. Okay, girlies, I have to run to work, Yippee, it's friday !! Hope you all have a blessed,special week-end with those you LoVe, and do something to make your heart happy !! Blessings and hugs til' next time..~~tea~~xo

12 comments:

  1. tea, these are so cute and extra special because they were given to you by family. Hope your birthday is full of everything you love. Enjoy your day! Blessings to you! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the three on the bench. They look thick as thieves they do.. hehe. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree... the ones on the bench are adorable!! Great Post!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your Snowbabies!!! I have the little dreamsicles. Yours are so sweet!! Wow you're going to have a super special week of celebrations!!!!! What great fun spending good times with your loved ones. Happy Birthday a few days early, and have a super great time!!!
    Hugs!
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are so sweet, they suit you! happy happy birthday! we have a long weekend this weekend so i will also have a great weekend too.
    smooches rosey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these little Babies! Are you turning the big 50 this year or the dreaded 49? Or are you eternally holding onto 48 or 47? Do share...we won't tell!

    xooxoxoto the moon!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet ~r~,
    I'm on my way to go for the day..YIPPEE..I'll talk to you later, I hope, hope, hope, I find sweet treasures..sshh~49~ forever.. Seem s so strange to say the ~50~, sooo I'll stay ~49~ forever... xxoo ~tea~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your snowbabies are adorable. How wonderful to have a gifted collection from people you love. Have a wonderful mom and sister get together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ya!

    I LOVE these.......that third one with the three girlies is soooooo darn cute. I haven't seen that one before.

    Hugs!
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! I love your Snowbabies! They are too cute! My kids have been buying Dreamsicles for me for years. I won't buy them for myself either. It makes it so special when they get me one. They also use to buy me Cherished Teddies. I will treasure these for always.

    Hugs.
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK...We, ah hem...I mean I am totally confused. Is it 49 or 50?????

    I thought if it was 50 I'd send you a tombstone or something...you know..."Here lies the youth of Tanza W" or something like that! :)

    Girl...you look 30! I know...I've seen you in person! It's extremely sickening if you want to know the truth!

    xooxoto you girly girl. Hope your day was wonderful. Share whe you can!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My ~r~,
    You are sooo funny !! It is 49, if it was 50, I would be talking about it 6mo. before !! That's a biggie.. Not that it matters, but, when you start remembering your parents to be that age, like it was yesterday, that's wierd !! I thought 40 was old than, what about 50..Look at you..Awesome !! I guess it's all in our mind and hearts.. RIGHT .. As long as we are blessed with good health, and can actually get up in the morning..we're not doing half bad..listen to me trying to convince myself..hahaha.. to the moon sweet friend..~~tea~~xo

    ReplyDelete