Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hoping your Mothers Day is Special..


Happy Sweet Mothers Day to ALL my bloggy friends.. We've been to church, and now getting ready to go towards the beach for the day.. I just want enjoyable fun family time, don't really care what we end up doing.. I will pop into a few shoppes I'm sure, on our stroll..I'm soo late at posting, but it is insanely busy around here right now.. My Son leaves to Washington Dc, and New York next Sunday, so trying to get him in order.. He graduates from 8th grade June 5th, soo lots to get ready for there as well.. It's all fun things, BUT, yiyiyi, running circles.. So again, I wish you all happiness and special times today.. Remember it's by God's grace we all have what we have, and thank God for this family time.. Enjoy yours, and I'll chat more soo.. God is good and ever sooo faithful..I LoVe you all.. Big Momma hug~tea~ (the best kind of hug) :):)

9 comments:

  1. Hi Ya'!
    Happy Mother's Day to You Too!! Am having a great day & so happy you are too. Temps here in the 50's, no beach available!! LOL!!
    Have a great day!!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a blast at the beach, and a sweet sweet Mother's Day too!
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to you too!
    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the colours you choose to surround yourself with. that pastel green is so soothing. hope your day was great, happy mothers day!
    %*_*% rosey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tea, I hope you had a very special day with your family and a wonderful Mother's Day.

    I always love and appreciate your grateful attitude.....wonderful!!

    Love and hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day Tea! Your plans sounded just perfect! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday :)
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day to you as well. I had a wonderful day. Planted my mother's day roses hubs bought me for me. Enjoyed our cookout and son topped it off with my greatest sinful food pleasure.. hagen daz stawberry ice cream. Oh it was quite good. Watched both of our teams win their games. No news, no puter's, no errands. Just enjoyment. It was overdue and much needed.

    Would love to have gone to a beach. The closest thing to a beach here is a neighbors sandbox and garden hose... hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you today, my dearest friend. I miss our chats and promise to write soon. I'm slammed with work but grateful for the income so I never complain! God is always timely and faithful.

    I'm grateful as well for your friendship...the stability of your faith in God...your consistent walk with the Lord...your positive outlook on this journey we call life...and your love for me.

    I miss you...Reb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Come on over to my blog for a huge Give Away!!
    Hugs,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete