Thursday, April 9, 2009

Momma bunnies lookin' after her babies..

Hello to all my sweet spring "pinky peeps".... Wasn't sure I could post over the week-end, so I wanted to be sure to wish you all a very blessed, peaceful, Easter.. What an awesome thing, to think that Jesus died on the cross, to save us each, so that we may live forever together in HIS heavenly home that he has prepared for us.. It's all we have to do is believe.. Amazing.. And it's been so wonderful to me, to share these beliefs with so many of you my "bloggy friends".. Hoping you'll be able to enjoy this time with family and friends...Even better... :):) I thought I would share my bunnies again, and these are my Fitz and Floyd, I'm sure many of you are familiar with them.. Sweet as ever, and these are all dressed up in their Sunday, Easter best, It's a cookie jar, and you take off the lid, and the Momma is looking in at her babies.. Hope you can see.. The others are salt and pepper shakers.. And, I have shown another pair of my lefton bluebirds.. I love 'em, and they make me smile.. All the faces are soo sweet.. Well my friends, again, I wish you blessings and love, and remember to keep your eyes and heart heavenwards, and you will always see your blessings.. God is good !!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, adorable!

    MsT, I truly hope your Easter is blessed & your family as well. It's been wonderful reading your post and feeling your enthusiasm for the Lord. I love it when people are not afraid to profess their love of him and then go on to share with us through him.

    Blessings to you friend and to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy easter to you too!
    love those little chicks...
    %*_*% rosey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Easter blessings to you too my "pinky peep" friend. (giggle giggle) I love the bunnies, and the Mama looking over the babies is adorable!!!! (You know you're gonna start me to collecting bunnies if you keep it up) Yours are soooooo cute!!!!! Wishing you a wonderful Easter weekend!!
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you too. My birthday is the day before Easter this year. I will have a busy week-end. Your bunnies and little birds are precious. I'm so thankful that Jesus paid for our sins for us. Please keep me in your prayers. I got my results back today and I will do a post about it later. I'm tired tonight. I will try to post in the morning. Thank you for always leaving sweet comments for me. I enjoy it when you visit my blog.
    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Came over from Amy's at bunny rose cottage. What a sweet post, and lovly site too! I am so a pinkie girl, you'll have to come and visit! Lori Joyous Easter blessings to you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bunnies :) And those bluebirds are sooo cute!! I love there sweet faces :)

    I hope you have a beautiful Easter!!
    Love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love F & F, Tea! I use to sell it in my shoppe in the 90's! :)

    Thinking of you today and promise to touch base soon. Love this sweet Post. You are amazing!

    xoReb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Tea!!

    I love your pretties....and I love Fitz and Floyd, their things are so incredible.

    Hope your Easter is filled with joys and blessings.

    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have to say, I'm loving those sweet little salt & pepper shakers. They are sooooooo cute.

    Hope you have a great weekend and a very Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. May you & your family be blessed & have a beautiful Easter. Thank you
    for being a blog partner ... I really enjoy viewing your posts. TTFN (Thank Thy Father Now) ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too love Fitz and Floyd. It is so beautiful. The downside is packing. It has so much detail, I'm afraid of chipping some of it. So all my F&F is stacked on top of the buffet.
    I ABSOLUTELY fell in love with your sweet little chickies.

    ReplyDelete