Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's time for Spring...

Hello to all my pink girly girls,
Just a short lil' post today, I'm such a busy one of late, and it's not going to slow down for awhile..It's something I've realized, and have got to keep hoppin' about, and get it all done..I can do all this, I know I can !! I Love to surround myself,with family and friends I adore, and pretty things I LoVe..It truly makes me LovE, and enjoy my life.. I have to make pretty marks in every room I'm in, so here's another bunny to see, she's so sweet.. all dressed up, and ready to go at the drop of a dime .. Aren't her colors perfect for meee ?! She brings a smile to me everytime I look at her.. My bunnies know the real meaning of Easter, and enjoy the happy time of year just the same, it's their time to shine..hahaha..Just LoVe bunnies, and they never talk back, they agree with me everytime..hahaha..Here's wishing you a happy, wonderful, Wednesday.. Hoping your all able to enjoy a beautiful sunny day.. YIPPEE for Spring.. Blessings to each one of you today.. hugs ~tea~xo

12 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous Tea, and just perfect for your beautiful home! Thanks for your sweet comment today, it means a lot. Have a wonderfully pink day Tanza!
    Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty! I love the colors of her dress. Have a great day! Thanks for the sweet comments that you left for me!

    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Beautiful!!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. UhOh... you know i'm a sucker for bunnies. I have got to get to my "pretty little things" boxes and take pics.

    She is adorable and I love her colors on her dress... very sweet!

    Breath in, Breath out and thank the lord you have purpose. That is how I have to take on those rush days of a million things to do! You are loved and appreciated. Now breath in.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanza, Miss Bunny is pretty, and the color suits her just fine!

    Enjoy your evening-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tea!

    Your bunny is beautiful and oh so graceful. Surrounding yourself with beauty will enrich your life in ways you can't even know. I try and make everything around me pretty.

    Have a wonderful evening.

    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't that just the sweetest 'lil bunny? :-)

    Blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  8. so very sweet, she looks very happy with you. it is autumn here and today is rainy and windy and deliciously snuggly... happy spring to you.
    %*_*%

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your bunny, right down to the little pink boa!!! cute cute cute!!! I adore your banner too!! So pretty and appropriate for us "pinky peeps". Rebecca did a great job!! Sounds like you're totally busy, but take a few time outs and relax too!!!
    Hugs
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sophisticated femme bunny...yes, absolutely she is sooooo you. AND you are remarkable, you WILL get it all done (the necessary) and have fun also.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhhh, how adorable. You do the loveliest settings for photos. The bunny AND the tray are fantastic. Great eye ... I hope you will come join & follow me in my blog. Have a great weekend, one moment at a time ... TTFN ~
    Marydon
    blushingroseobutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tea, come over to Bella Vista...I something for you.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete