Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What I did last night....

Good morning to all you sweet blogging friends..
Thought I'ld share what I cleaned last night.. At the end of my hallway, is this sweet hutch, So, I took everything out, and cleaned and dusted, and rearranged..It's like playing house, I find treasures tucked away, that really, I've completely forgotten about, so they get a chance in the light.. It makes me feel like I bought something new..You know ?! I have alot of Christy Repasey pictures, this is a few of them, and than of course, you'll always find in my "pink palace,"alot of Ms. Rebecca 's painted "sugarey pink" pretties.. Her and Christy's blend so nicely together..What do you think,.. mmm.. pink and roses, what could be sweeter..Well ladies, I hope you all have a terrificly blessed Tuesday, and thanks for all you share with me.. Hugs, ~tea~

10 comments:

  1. What a delightful collection of pink "pretties"! Thanks for sharing portions of your lovely home :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent you a comment. I think that I hit the wrong button and deleted it. I will try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say how much I loved what you did last night at the end of your hallway. It is so pretty! I love Christie Repassy's work. I don't have anything of hers yet...maybe one day! I also love Rebecca's painted roses! She is so talented! I plan on getting something of hers soon. Thank you for stopping by this morning and I hope that you have a great Tuesday too.
    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you have such goregous things! I really love the big framed picture of roses! It is just gorgeous!

    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that beautiful lamp. I swear i'm becoming a lamp glutten or something. I'm in love with the various sizes, shapes, textures... and then dressing them with crystals and a shade.... Lovely display T!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it all, and you're right...what could be sweeter than roses & pink? Nothing! lol Have a lovely day!
    Amanda(aka Cottage Contessa)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I love it, Pink and Roses!!!! It's absolutely beautiful!!!! My fave is the big framed rose!!! Love it!!! Have a sweet evening!!
    xx
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous vignette you have created! XO~Janet~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have chosen you for the Kreativ Blogger award, please come by and pick it up.
    Congrats, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, I love it all. I have a Christy Repasey too, she paints such beautiful roses. Your lamp is beautiful. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    ~Sue~

    ReplyDelete