Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rosey..Pinkey..Bedroom....

Hello to all you wonderful ladies,
Hoping this finds you well, and having a Wonderful, creative Wednesday..I LOVE going to each of you, and seeing what new creations you've come up with, whatever it may be.. Cooking ideas, decorating, or just chatting.. Love it all..I've met soo many interesting, kind-hearted women.. Such a joy and a blessing.. It's so funny, how we all become somewhat connected.. I'm just sharing bedroom pics..today, I get so many e-mails, and comments about you wondering if my poor boys live in this.. OMgosh,they do, they're just used to girly-girl momma, and don't really care..hahaha.. The boys, excluding poor hubby, have their very boy rooms :):) Isn't that all that matters..hahaha.. Okay, well,hope you enjoy, and can't wait to see pretties from all of you.. Blessings to each one of you for a wonderful rest of your day.. Big hugs ~tea~xo

10 comments:

  1. I see you have my fine dilema with the tv. I'm going to be tackling mine this Spring. Will be building a casing around the tv to hide the majority of the black. Love all the pillows!! I see lots of rebecca in here. Very very pretty T. I took all my before pics today. As we work on a room, I'll take my afters. Then share. Love your lamp on the tall dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, romantic room. When your done with it, can I have it? LOL!!!!
    The comment above, made me hopeful for the day TVs and pack away like a laptop computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty room! I love the wallpaper! So romantic. It looks like it needs to be in a magazine.
    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. All you sweeet ladies.. Thanks for all the positive comments.. I HATE the tv, and it will be gone as soon as I find an armoire that I have to have.. I do not like any electric devices showing at all.. And cords, hate em' I wrap all my cords in pretty ribbon, and tie sweet bows, IF they show at all.. That's a whole different blog..hahahaha..I'll share oneday.. PROMISE.. It's sweet !!!! hugs ~tea~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tanza! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment! Oh my goodness, your home is beautiful as is your blog and YOU are gorgeous!! I just love your blog background! So pretty! Your bedroom is so beautiful!!!
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tanza...first, would you rather be called Tanza or Tea?

    Your room is lovely. My husband has lived with all my pink for years...it never has bothered him. Good thing, huh? Ha.

    Thanks for all your sweet remarks at Bella Vista...you are a joy.

    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous room. I love all the florals and iron bed covered with pillows. I'm a proud pillow person too. Love all the shabby chic. You must come and see my project tommorrow for Project Friday. I believe it will be one you'll want to do. Hugs, Rosemarie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really love your pinks. Your bedroom looks lovely and cozy. I still think you should join Pink Saturday. Have a Nice Day Tanza!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh.. Cords are the straight from the devil himself I swear. I am so OCD and I can't stand them. I was just telling my cable/internet guy when he insatlled her at the new house, "why can't it just be wireless all the way around". He said, "give it time". HAppy days ahead for us. I am making a cupboard for my tv. Going to use a garden gate (wood) for a door to open and close. I'm stoked about Spring to get going on these ideas of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning room, just beautiful! Have a lovely day Tanza!
    Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

    ReplyDelete