Wednesday, March 25, 2009

one lil' bunny~n~pretty bottles...

Hello to all my pinky friends,
Goodness, just stayed home today, and cleaned around my home.. Sometimes we have to do just that, to me, it's easier when everybody else is gone.. Turn the music on and away I gooo.. As I washed all my pretty perfume jars, I realized how pretty and girly they really are !! Does anyone else collect these ?! A few are vintage and cost more..But, I got hooked on the repro's.. less expensive, and still quite lovely..You know mee, anything blingey, sparklely, and okay PINK.. I used that word again !!! I fall in love with.. All these are in my bedroom, and I really do adore them !! hope you enjoy meeting them..hahaha.. I HAD to put a bunny in to, cuz it is SPRING, and they're popping up in all kinds of places.. I think they are soo sweet, they always make me smile to look at !!! Hoping your all doing well, and feeling blessed this very day.. Do something to make you feel good, and warm and fuzzy inside.. Blessings to you all !! More soon..
Big hugs ~tea~xo

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty bottles! I love them. I started a collection when I was in high school but of course as a young girl I also became disinterested in them and who knows what happened to them? ;) But yours are beautiful!!! Love the bunny too.
    I'm the same way about my house cleaning, get way more done when everyone is gone or asleep!! You too have a blessed evening and relax after all that cleaning girlie!!! Take Care! ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bottles, our collection is of a different kind... avon perfume bottles. my girls have started to colect them, must show them one day.
    have a great week.
    %*_*% rosey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tea, you are just the sweetest and most feminine little thing. I love all your pretty things and yes, we all have to clean once in a while, right? Ha!

    Hope you had a wonderful and blessed day.

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good friends SHARE! I always share with you...YOUR TURN!

    :) :) :)

    xoxoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tea! Those bottles are just THE most gorgeous lil things......now my heart is all a-flutter over them! The bunny is very sweet too. Such a beautiful home you have, I love it!
    Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your perfume bottles. I collect them too. I agree with you on cleaning...I get so much more done when I am alone. I do the same thing...turn the music on and get busy! Speaking of which, I really need to do that soon. I think that I like to decorate more than I like to clean! Your home is so beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. the bottles are soooo lovely. i just recently started to collect a few of them myself. havea great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHHH I am in love!!! Those bottles are to die for! WOW you have some gorgeous things!! And I love Bunnies By The Bay :):)

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have an award for you my pink friend when you have time to pick it up. ;) Have a super Friday evening!!!!
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful vignette you have created with your beautiful goodies - so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love to see your little displays. They entertain my mind when I stroll through your pictures. Such sweetness every single time. And of course a bunny! Awww.... love the bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful bottles those are! Your blog is gorgeous with all the pretty pink. Happy Pink Saturday!! ♥

    ReplyDelete