Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wanna see what came today ....

Hello to all me "pinkie peeps" on this super Saturday again.. YIPPEE !! It's been a crazy busy day, I got up early and went to a friends to get ready for a baby shower.. T'was a wonderful day and time..But, I came home beat.. Waiting at my front step was a package from sweet ~r~.. Look at what I got !! A sweeeet bread board, and paddle.. A pink sweet jar.. It all looks soo wonderful together.. I wanted to share with you !! Look how well it goes (blends)..hahaha..with my kitchen..Everything I get from her, I always say THIS is my favorite.. She just laughs, and KNOWS, I'll be dying for something else soon.. Everytime she buys something, and shares with me, I always have to say, did you buy me one too ??? Just like a baby.. (she knows what I LOVE, and can't stand to hear me boohoo), so she takes care of me !!! Thanks to her, for so much pretty around my home !!!
I get soo excited to share with you all too !! Who else gets excited about my PINK pretties.. At home, they just give me a look, LIKE MORE ?? !! hahaha.. I just say move over, and make more room.. LOVE IT ALL !!!! Hope you like too !! I better go and make my cookies you see too !! I got side-tracked..hahaha.. Love to you all my wonderful blog buddies.. Have a blessed, SUPER DUPER rest of your Saturday, and keep your hearts and eyes looking heavenward.. xxoo
Blessings and big hugs ~tea~

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those are gorgeous. But then I wouldn't expect anything less from ~R~. I love the breadboard. I also like your pink & white bowls!! Now when will the cookies be done? I'll bring tea... wonderful as always T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're still making me giggle with the "pink peeps" lol! That is totally your catch phrase. Your goodies are so sweet, everything she does is just breathtakingly beautiful!! And of course perfectly sweet pink!! I'm with Tammy, when are the cookies going to be ready? Have a sweet evening!!!
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make me laugh,i love visiting here to see your lovely additions.
    %*_*% rosey

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Beautiful!! Your very lucky!!
    Have a peaceful weekend...
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful pretties...how blessed your home it...a wonderful reflection of it's mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guuurl you've got it all. Is there anything in your house that doesn't have pink on it. Gorgeous stash you have here, love all the pink roses. Hugs, Rosemarie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tea, I feel so blessed to have your wonderful friendship. You are such a giving and sweet person...I truly mean that.

    Thanks for your lovely and encouraging comment to me this morning.

    Sending hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous display & accumulation of items. I love roses & particularly the painted ones like yours. You have a beautiful kitchen setting. Happy spring I hope you'll pop over & join me at my new blog. Happy days ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello pink lady friend. As usually all your pinks are lovely. I have never seen so much pink before in somebody's home like yours. You definitely have a true love for pink.

    It is always so much fun stopping over for a visit with your bubbly personality.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWWWW LOVE EM ALL!! so pretty and floral and PINK!! AHHH I would be in heaven!!
    lovely items sweetie look devine in your sweet home!!
    mandii

    ReplyDelete