Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yet.. Another PINK pretty store...

Hello to all my pink lovin' cottagey friends,
Hope your all having a wonderful, fun, creative Sunday afternoon.. It's a lovely day here.. I went to visit a friend of mine Patsy, and She is the owner of "Cottage Rose"..This store is located in Orange County, in the city of Fullerton.. It's such a lovely place to visit.. She always has it decorated to the nines'.. It is very romantic, PINK, and ever soo girly.. Your sure to find a treasure, and won't be able to leave empty handed.. I LOVE mercury glass, and she has some amazing large pieces..lovely pieces of haviland, and old china..If your ever in this part of town, you'll have to make it a plan to stop at her lovely cottage shoppe.. Soo much eye candy..Your mouth will drop.. Yummy..more to share soon.. Blessings for a wonderful afternoon.. hugs ~tea~

7 comments:

  1. Nice! How lucky to have so many shops in this line of decorating. We have very very few in my area within a couple hundred miles that I know of at this point. The envy.. even if only to browse. I could get lost all day in these shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I never been to this store before! Fullerton's not that far from me. Looks like I'll have to add this one to the list. Thanks for the recommendation!

    oxox
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this store. It is so beautiful. I live really close to it. Tell your friend she has a lovely store.
    ~Sue~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting Sue this morning and hopped over check you out. Me too...changing all the time, ideas that pop up when we should be getting our beauty sleep! Loved looking through you pretty pink stuff.
    Nice meeting you, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanza, I love going to shops like this. Here in Michigan we have some fabulous places as well. One of these days I'll be posting some shops. Another things are yard sales, I can't tell you how many times I have found wonderful pieces that would blow your mind. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by and leaving those sweet comments. Its very nice to meet you. I wish that I could go shopping there with you. We would have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love browsing all day through beautiful stores like those!! What fun!! Thanks for stopping by my page, I love your pretty pink blog!!

    ReplyDelete