Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pretty stores again.....

Happy Valentines' Day again ladies.. Hope your day is going splendid and full of lovely things so far.. I met with my girlie-girl friends today, for a sweet early lunch, and shopping spell..I'm sharing more sweet shops in the Orange Circle.. They are quite something, and promise something for everybodys' taste. On top is "Country Roads"Antique Store.. A gigantic,eclectic, cottagey mall.. Christy Repasy has a sweet boutique in this mall.. LOVE that !! She's a fav..with so many of us..The other pictures are inside "Tea Leaf Cottage", a real treat, Everything very cottagey and romantic.. The owner Joan, has been there for years.. She is so wonderfully talented with all her decor ideas.. Always changing up !! We ended our afternoon at the cupcake store(of course).. Always soo yummy.. It is Valentines' Day you know..I hope you enjoy the parade.. Happy Day to you all.. more of course soon..hugs~t~xo

8 comments:

  1. I love the cottage rental sign and the white chandelier.. oh and the pink one too!!
    oh so sweet!

    Happy V day to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tea...Do you have any idea how sad I am that you were there without me? It brought back wonderful memories of last May, November and December. I long to return again and spend days shopping with you.

    I am soo hoping we can return again this year. Maybe this time we can stay close by in a hotel and there won't be the saddness surrounding my visit.

    I'm so sad seeing the pics...makes me miss you sooooo much.

    Love you...your adoring friend...Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I love your blog. I love going to The Orange Circle. I was born in Orange and have lived in Orange County (almost) all my life. What a fun thing to have on your blog. Have a great day !
    ~Sue~

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Tanza love your photos of the antique centre, such a great way to shop when all of these stall holders are under the one roof. Did you buy anything?
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I envy you, being able to enjoy such gorgeous shops would make me squeal! I adore cottage/shabby anything! lol...

    Thanks so much for adding me to your followers, I'm adding you to mine too~

    Have a great week Tanza,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tanza, It looks like you girls had a wonderful fun day. Now that sounds like a day I wouldn't mind doing. I'm sure better days ahead for me. Here in Michigan we have some great boutique stores I'll be showing in the future for my post! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these shops are gorgeous to say the least. Thanks for popping by my blog - I can't beleive you have a pink iron, now I have iron envy!! Kathryn. XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh I could SOOO spend alot of time in there!!

    ReplyDelete