Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pretty pink roses...

Hello to all you shabby lovin' friends.. Hope this is finding you all well and happy at heart.. The weather in So. CA.., has been in the mid 80's for weeks, and now the last couple of days it's been cool and very rainy.. Well, in the midst of this craziness, my roses and pink jasmine think it is SPRING, and they're a bloomin' away.. Just in time for Valentine's day.. So, I'm out playing in my yard today.. The sun feels so good, when it pops it's face out.. See my lil' "fairy garden" too..They are so fun to plant.. LOVE to play outside.. Hope your all having a wonderful and blessed Sunday afternoon..Til' next time... hugs...~t~xo

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, i'm just beside myself wanting to plant roses at our new place. I like to plant my fanny there too to make my first cup of coffee & tea... oh the anticipation.. all you ladies with your beautiful roses are just killing me... 'goodly' mind you, but killing me!! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete