Wednesday, January 21, 2009

my first post..yippee skippee..

Gosh.. I've been wanting to do this for sooo long, BUT, just figured this all out.. OMG.. this whole computer thing is soo foreign to me, and I'm learning more everyday..So, be patient.. I wanted to share a little about me, and what I love.. My family is the best blessing in my life.. I see it everyday, and I'm so thankful I have each one in my life daily..Always something new and exciting with each of them..
We live in beautiful, sunny, always warm, Southern California.. Not many seasons here, and I'm grateful for the consistency.. I love to be outside, and planting and playing in my garden.. I just got interested in "fairy gardens", I got my first for Christmas, and already have 4 new ones planted.. They all have a theme..Adorable, to say the least.. It's like playing with miniature doll houses.. Everything so whimisical and sweet..I'll take some pictures of them soon, and share those with you..Will see how all this goes..seems like fun..
Well, enough for one day, hope to be back real soon..this could be fun !!!
hugs ~t~xo

2 comments:

  1. Dear Tea...

    You are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. I'm blessed to call you friend.

    I'm seldom close to those like I... Something about our first meeting that drew me in. Your spirit, your kindness, your love for God and His Son, Jesus, is such an inspiration to me...

    Know you are dearly loved. Keep up with the BLOG! Such a beautiful way to meet sweet friends, share your love for everything COTTAGE and your faith, too!

    Love to you always,

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanza I have really enjoyed looking around your blog, I think it's absolutely gorgeous! If you don't mind, I'd like to add you to my blogroll so that I don't miss any of your charming future posts which I'm sure will include my favourite colour....pink! lol Have a happy day!
    Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

    ReplyDelete